BY DANNON

Enjoy the exceptional taste and simplicity of a yogurt made with whole milk. Our Whole Milk Yogurt is Non-GMO Project verified and contains all natural ingredients with Vitamin D.

Cultured grade A milk, cane sugar, water, corn starch, strawberries, contains less than 1% of banana puree, natural flavor, fruit juice and vegetable juice (for color), carob bean gum, lemon juice concentrate, vitamin D3, milk calcium.

Contains active yogurt cultures.

christine x.
Nanticoke, PA
they taste great nice and creamy and smooth it taste like the rel thing when u eat this real fruit no fake flavors
Courtney  B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a yummy yogurt for a great price. Would definitely recommend this to my friends and family for a quick snack.
Maddie R.
Romeoville
Review for: 5.3 oz more...
One of the favorite yogurts in our house especially this strawberry banana one! Tastes so good in a smoothie too!!!
Veronica R.
United States
This is my kids favorite. I usually get the yoplait brand but for some reason my kids love this one more than mine.
Dave K.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Great tasting yogurt! Always like the Starwberry Vanna, best one. The price is fair and we are always buying it.
Joslyn S.
Review for: 5.3 oz more...
This yogurt was very unsatisfying as a bland taste. I did not care for the yogurt as it really upset my stomach.
Senada. M.
Cape Coral
Purchased at: Walmart
I love dannon because its simple in taste and it never disappoints me. I live every flavor and would recommend it
Lumar I.
Orangeburg
Purchased at: Walmart
Put in my smoothies eat or all the time and family too I buy them every week for the house and take them to work
Katerina P.
Great yogurt! I always seem to come back to this flavor, and I love the consistency as well. It's a great snack.
Angela M.
The flavoring and consistency is great. The price point of the yogurt is also right on target, not too expensive.