BY DANNON

Enjoy the exceptional taste and simplicity of a yogurt made with whole milk. Our Whole Milk Yogurt is Non-GMO Project verified and contains all natural ingredients with Vitamin D.

Cultured grade A milk, cane sugar, water, corn starch, strawberries, contains less than 1% of banana puree, natural flavor, fruit juice and vegetable juice (for color), carob bean gum, lemon juice concentrate, vitamin D3, milk calcium.

Contains active yogurt cultures.

Samantha G.
Topeka, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
I like all Dannon yogurts. It doesn't matter what the flavor is. I like them all. Dannon yogurt is smooth and creamy.
Brianna A.
Eloy
Purchased at: Walmart
Has a great strawberry taste with some bananas. It's nice and creamy. And it's big enough to fill you up for a snack.
sadaf P.
Hoover, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the way it tastes in fact I bought it for my daughter and ended up finishing it myself...it tasted sooo yummy
Lilia U.
Mercer
Review for: 4 packs more...
One of my favorite brand of yogurt. Taste so good , sometimes l can’t stop eating. Love it ! I highly recommend it !
Courtney  B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a yummy yogurt for a great price. Would definitely recommend this to my friends and family for a quick snack.
Veronica R.
United States
This is my kids favorite. I usually get the yoplait brand but for some reason my kids love this one more than mine.
Maddie R.
Romeoville
Review for: 5.3 oz more...
One of the favorite yogurts in our house especially this strawberry banana one! Tastes so good in a smoothie too!!!
Fiona B.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 5.3 oz more...
It tastes good but it's not one of my favorites. I ate it a few times but I don't think I'm going to buy it again.
christine x.
Nanticoke, PA
they taste great nice and creamy and smooth it taste like the rel thing when u eat this real fruit no fake flavors
Gail F.
Fayette city
The strawberry and banana flavors are my favorite. They blend very well together. Dannon is a very creamy yogurt