BY DANNON

Enjoy the exceptional taste and simplicity of a yogurt made with whole milk. Our Whole Milk Yogurt is Non-GMO Project verified and contains all natural ingredients with Vitamin D.

Cultured grade A milk, cane sugar, water, corn starch, strawberries, contains less than 1% of banana puree, natural flavor, fruit juice and vegetable juice (for color), carob bean gum, lemon juice concentrate, vitamin D3, milk calcium.

Contains active yogurt cultures.

rachelle b.
texas
We all love the flavor of this one this is the kids favorite snack in the afternoon or before bed. I put them into little icecube trays and freeze so they have them as a healthy ice pop before bed and they love them
Kim D.
Sewell, NJ
Review for: 4 packs more...
These are my daughters favorite yogurts. She would eat then all day long if i would let her. The Strawberry Banana is definitely the best flavor out of them all. We recommend them to anyone with kids!
Vanessa I.
Huntley
Strawberry and bananas mixed will always be good. It’s affordable, tasty and you can buy individual or even in a pack which is nice if I want one daily for meal prep.
Shannon M.
Tampa, FL
Review for: 5.3 oz more...
I bought this from BJ's because I had a coupon for it. I normally don't eat yogurt but because I had an infection I needed to eat food that had live cultures so I bought this one. This flavor tastes very delicious and I'm not even a fan of banana flavors but the strawberry sweetness pairs very well with the creamy banana. I have to wait and see if it helps with my infection. I would buy this flavor again.
Baylea C.
Yukon, OK
Review for: 5.3 oz more...
I don't normally eat yogurt but I really liked this one. The flavor is great and it has that perfect creamy texture that you expect with yogurt. I enjoyed the little strawberry pieces that were mixed in it too.
Lynnette W.
Review for: 5.3 oz more...
We love this yogurt. It has a natural, fresh taste that my kids actually enjoy. It comes in a wide variety of flavors. I love that my kids can enjoy a healthy, natural snack. The list of ingredients are all real foods that I recognize and can pronounce.
Kati B.
Review for: 5.3 oz more...
Both of my children are low weight so they're on high fat diets, this is the ONLY whole milk yogurt available at our grocery store. My kids love it so much that we argue over it because they want to eat it at every meal!
Lisa R.
RUSSELLVILLE
Like to mix with different cereal mediums. Love the texture and flavor. It feels good on the tongue. The smoothness allows for a great mix with fresh fruit.
Nyeishia P.
Las Vegas
Still a family favorite. It's like a healthy alternative to the usual sugary drinks and snacks. I love the healthiness and they love the taste.
Shelby D.
West Carthage
Review for: 4 packs more...
This yogurt is by far my favorite. The flavor is better then most brands and it doesn’t leave a nasty feeling in your mouth