Dannon® Whole Milk Yogurt Raspberry uploaded by Giselle C.

BY DANNON

Enjoy the exceptional taste and simplicity of a yogurt made with whole milk. Our Whole Milk Yogurt is Non-GMO Project verified and contains all natural ingredients with Vitamin D.

Cultured grade A milk, cane sugar, water, cornstarch, raspberry puree, contains less than 1% of fruit juice and vegetable juice (for color), natural flavor, carob bean gum, lemon juice concentrate, vitamin D3, milk calcium.

Contains active yogurt cultures.

Giselle C.
I always am a picky person when it comes to yogurt. I'm not one to eat yogurt with fruit pieces or one to eat plain vanilla. I love the fruit flavored yogurt. So as you can imagine, most yogurt that is fruit flavored, consequently, contains pieces of fruit in them. I am extremely pleased with this yogurt because not only is the taste AMAZING, it is blended very fine so there are no pieces of fruit! It is super light and almost tastes like it is whipped yogurt. I just bought it on a whim and am so happy that I finally found my perfect yogurt! Would recommend to anyone who is picky like me, and even if you aren't, it still has an amazing taste 😍 and coming from a college student, it's a great breakfast food for when your running to your morning classes! 😂 Dannon® Whole Milk Yogurt Raspberry
Maira U.
Moreno valley
Thee flavors are great my kids also enjoy it very much I take this for the morning to eat as breakfast to eat on the go. It fills you up enough to hang in for a while. Get these at any grocery stores they are a good price
Kristina H.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Dannon’s whole milk yogurt raspberry is yummy. I love the creamy, affordable and great tasting yogurt made by Dannon. I recommend it to others, too! Personally, strawberry is my favorite but I can’t say that raspberry is bad! Cuz it’s good! :)
Mel K.
There's nothing quite like raspberries--- and if you're in to yogurt, Dannon is a great choice.  It's smooth.  It's just sweet enough.  It's hands down good  :-)
Holly J.
Mechanicsville
I love the Dannon whole milk yogurt! Raspberry is one of my favorite flavors. It’s creamy and delicious, and the serving sizes are just the right size. The price is usually good, and I often am able to find deals on them.
Julie P.
Cadillac, MI
One of my favorites! These are hard to find in my area, but luckily I love the blueberry and raspberry flavors and can find them in one local store. The flavor and consistency is amazing!
Jenny C.
So good! One of my favorite snacks. Creamy texture and not to sweet. I've used it to make popsicles and parfaits for my boys and they always go fast! Great healthy snack.
litzy A.
Rhode Island
Light & Fit® Strawberry Nonfat Yogurt love itttt is the best yogurt 🍦 that I eat !!!!!!! So buy it ! Yeshhhhhhhhhhh and the strawberry is the best flavor
Erin W.
Paragould, AR
I am more used to lighter yogurts, but this one is pretty tasty. It tastes smooth and creamy, and has good sized chunks of fruit in it. My only critique is the thick residue on the bottom of the lid and around the rim of the top.
Codie F.
sears
These are fantastic! Love eating these😵! The floor is so rich and delicious. The price is sooo good for these too super affordable and great for diets.