Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtDannon
Dannon Whole Milk Yogurt Mixed Berry

Dannon® Whole Milk Yogurt Mixed Berry

Enjoy the exceptional taste and simplicity of a yogurt made with whole milk. Our Whole Milk Yogurt is Non-GMO Project verified and contains all natural ingredients with Vitamin D.

Cultured grade A milk, cane sugar, water, cornstarch, strawberries, contains less than 1% blackberry puree, raspberry puree, natural flavors, fruit juice and vegetable juice (for color), carob bean gum, lemon juice concentrate, vitamin D3, milk calcium.

Contains active yogurt cultures.

How do it tasted?????
Start your review of Dannon® Whole Milk Yogurt Mixed Berry!
How would you rate this product?
tatiana C.
Marietta
The taste of this yoplait is smooth, creamy and delicious. Just enough for a healthy snack on the go or however you'd like. Affordable, amazing goodness
Litzi R.
California
Purchased at: Walmart
This yogurt tastes delicious. It’s super smooth and it doesn’t leave a bad taste in my mouth like most yogurts do. It’s great for all ages, including children. I could eat these all day, because they’re that good.
Marie W.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
this product is smooth, creamy and a great product. I always purchase dannon products and will continue to do so.
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
I was really curious about this yogurt and am so glad I tried it! It is now a weekly purchase. Nice flavors, lower in sugar than others, and only a handful of ingredients. I really have a hard time finding yogurts that don't have a slight chemical taste and this one wins! Bonus--there are often coupons for it. It fills me up without leaving me feeling shaky like some of the higher sugar or artificial sugar added products. Try it!
tamara T.
Dannon® Whole Milk Yogurt Mixed Berry uploaded by tamara T.
It's delicious. I was super surprised that whole milk is good in yogurt because I really do light light flavour and the whipped type
Jennifer N.
Toms River, NJ
Yummy but very harsh on my stomach. Delicious and satisfying but may be less bothersome with reduced fat milk
wendy G.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is one of my favorite yogurts made bt Dannon. I LOVE any kind of berries and have a hard time picking out flavors so this mixed berry is awesome! Highly recommend.
Dallas B.
Irvine
Not a big fan. Doesn’t really taste like a mixed berry, more of a “artificial” taste. I would buy again if there was a good deal on it, but i would not go out of my way to purchase thisproduct. Their light & fit is still my favorite.
Melissa S.
Emmaus, PA
Purchased at: Peapod
Mmmm, my favorite yogurt ever. So smooth. So much natural flavors. Real pieces of berries. Just delicious. Very inexpensive. I buy it weekly. It’s a staple in my house. It has a very decent shelf life.
cindy T.
Monticello, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this yogurt in the melody of fruit that is in it. I didnt think i would like the berry kind because i buy strawberry/ banana all the time.but this is good too so i will be buying this berry kind with my strawberry/ banana kind.