BY DANNON

Enjoy the exceptional taste and simplicity of a yogurt made with whole milk. Our Whole Milk Yogurt is Non-GMO Project verified and contains all natural ingredients with Vitamin D.

Cultured grade A milk, cane sugar, water, corn starch, contains less than 1% of fruit juice and spirulina extract (for color), lime juice concentrate, natural flavors, milk calcium, lemon juice concentrate, vitamin D3.

Contains active yogurt cultures.

Machelle L.
Gainesville, FL
Dannon is a great brand for the individual containers of yogurt based on price point. However, I feel like there are inconsistencies between individual containers. Some of these were more sour than the others, although they all came from the same pack.
Caroline R.
Hilliard
Sooo yummy! One of my favorite Key Lime yogurts. It has so much flavor but is comparable to many other Key Lime yogurts. It is very affordable and not too expensive. Would definitely recommend this to others.
Lexy H.
Jacksonville
Amazingly creamy texture! This makes for the perfect on the go snack or a quick breakfast grab. On my busiest days this is beyond convenient to grab and quickly head out the door to my next event or meeting.
Dobbin J.
This tasted surprisingly good! Usually, Key Lime yogurt doesn’t actually taste like Key Lime, but this was delicious. It’s also a pretty reasonable price. It’s good for your digestive system too!
Dana H.
Waxahachie, TX
My family loves the Keylime Dannon yogurt. Taste just like Key Line pie! We buy this flavor weekly with our groceries. I feel they are reasonably priced and affordable to our family.
Francine G.
Morrisville, NC
Tastes just like a key lime pie but a 1/4 is the calories, quite delicious without the guilt. Definitely my go to yogurt when I feel like I want a sweet treat, fairly affordable which is great as well.
Abdullah M.
New York
I love the rich and acidic flavor of the key lime. Key lime really adds another sweet sour dimension to the yogurt flavor and makes it taste wholesome and fresh. I also love key lime pie so this would be a really nice filler
Rozi J.
Yum yum yum. I will say it’s not as good as the yoplait version but the flavor is there and it’s affordable. I do like to eat this about an hour after dinner with some granola crushes into it. It makes it taste like key lime pie.
Vanessa I.
Huntley
Key lime is one of my all time favorite flavors. From the brand I enjoy the flavor, for sure affordable and in many locations near me. So it’s nice if I go somewhere and they’re out I can just hop on over to another store and grab some.
Rhonda S.
Conway, AR
This yogurt is portable and easy to toss in a lunch box. I buy it at Kroger and it’s very affordable. My kids love it, this is a really good option for them when snack time rolls around.