BY DANNON

Enjoy the exceptional taste and simplicity of a yogurt made with whole milk. Our Whole Milk Yogurt is Non-GMO Project verified and contains all natural ingredients with Vitamin D.

Cultured grade A milk, cane sugar, water, cornstarch, cherries, contains less than 1% of fruit juice and vegetable juice (for color), natural flavor, carob bean gum, lemon juice concentrate, vitamin D3, milk calcium.

Contains active yogurt cultures.

Amanda V.
Scranton
I love cherry yougart so when I saw this at the grocery store I was very happy.the product was nice and smooth and tasteful. My children even liked it.i will b purchasing More of this for snacks for the whole family
Kristy C.
By far my favorite flavor of yogurt! I can’t seem to meet these in my refrigerator. I buy them for myself but my kids (i have 4) usually get to them before I can!
Holly J.
Mechanicsville
I love the creamy deliciousness of Dannon whole milk yogurt. Cherry is a really good flavor! The price is usually pretty good, and I can often find good deals on them. I would recommend these to others!
Ashley B.
Olive Branch, MS
Our favorite yogurt! It's delicious, creamy, and is one of the only widely available whole milk yogurts on the market. Highly recommend.
Steph K.
Lakeland Highlands
Love that it uses whole milk instead of any other kind. This cheap yogurt is good and smooth. It has a better taste then other yogurts.
Cory H.
Hamilton, OH
Great fruit flavor that my whole family enjoys. Easy to please every member and it makes me feel better about their eating habits
Sarah G.
Vero Beach, FL
Love love love the whole milk. It tastes fresh and like it has real ingredients, not some sugar replacement taste. Yummy!
Shannon A.
Columbus
Love the cherry. Super flavorful and creamy. Hits the spot every time without fail. Wish they were bigger sizes
Maya N.
victorville
Yum Yum !! I liked it so much its taste is great .. it is very healthy and does not contain too much fat
Ashley B.
Indianapolis
YUM i love cherry anything and cherry yogurt is kinda hard to find so this stuff is a life saver