Dannon® Strawberry Parfait Lowfat Vanilla Yogurt uploaded by Royce H.

BY DANNON

Dannon Strawberry Parfait Lowfat Vanilla Yogurt is great for enjoyment any time of day. Taste the rich and creamy flavor of Dannon Vanilla Lowfat yogurt layered between crunchy granola and luscious strawberry fruit. Serve as a snack, side or part of breakfast and other meals.

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Grade A Low Fat Milk, Strawberries, Fructose, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Contains Less Than 1% of Natural Vanilla Flavor, Whey Protein Concentrate, Kosher Gelatin, Calcium Lactate, Sodium Citrate, Carrageenan, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Carmine [For Color], Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate [to Maintain Freshness]). Granola Topping (Quick Oats, Rolled Oats, Sugar, Water, Whole Grain Oat Flour, Canola Oil, Molasses, Rice Crisps [Milled Rice, Sugar, Salt, Corn Syrup, Barley Malt], Honey, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Salt). Contains Milk. Manufactured In A Plant Processing: Soy, Treenuts, Peanuts And Wheat.

lil c.
Pereira
TIENE UNA EXCELENTE CONTESTURA ES CREMOSO RICO NUTRITIVO Y VIENE ACOMPAÑADO CON UN EXELENTE CEREAL QUE LE BRINDA VITAMINAS NECESARIAS A NUESTRO CUERPO YO JUNTO EL CEREAL CON EL YOGURT PARA MEZCLAR TODOS ESTOS NUTRIENTES EN UNO PARA APROVECHARLOS MEJOR LOS VENEFICIOS QUE NOS BRINDA ESTE PRODUCTO  Activia® Vanilla Probiotic Yogurt
Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
Unfortunately I didn’t try this yogurt until after my accident which took my taste & smell, completely. I buy & enjoy eating it because it has different textures in it. That is what makes eating enjoyable for me now. So even though I cannot tell you how it taste, I know I enjoy it.
Emily M.
South Riding
Absolutely delicious! Very easy and time efficient for someone like me who sometimes doesn’t have a lot of time to eat breakfast in the morning/doesn’t like to eat a lot for breakfast.

Also is an excellent post-workout snack

The granola helps you stay fuller longer in between meals
Stephanie J.
Salem, OR
Best I have tried. I would recommend it to everyone. Vanilla is the best tasting there is but I love yogurt. It's pretty cheap and easy to make with other things. I bought it from WinCo but I've also bought in it from Walmart
Aleesha K.
Oxford, NC
I tried many, many plain yogurts to find the most delicious, and this is it. It tastes fresh, sweet, and delicious even without any additional flavorings, and it stands head and shoulders above even the best low-fat or nonfat yogurt.
Kay R.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This is my go to snack when I am in a hurry. They are very affordable! I love the crunch the granola provides. I will continue to buy these and would absolutely recommend to other people
Aaliyah B.
This yogurt is yummy especially because of the toppings it comes with! I love the flavor and the play on crunch with the creaminess of the yogurt. It’s a good snack on the go or even a quick breakfast!
Krystal E.
I Love yogurt with granola crunches and this particular brand is absolutely delicious. Kind of expensive at times. Great flavors especially strawberry and blueberry with granolas. Definitely excellent value. I absolutely have to have it with granola crunches
Heather R.
Seneca, SC
I purchased this yogurt because it was on sale and I wanted to try some thing different.  The flavor was a little sweeter than I had expected and I did not like the texture as much as other brands.  I would buy it again if it was discounted but it would not be my first choice at full price.
Bradley M.
Loris
The product was a nice size, It was 6OZ in a cup and you peel away the aluminum and you pour your ingredients of the lid in the yogurt.It has a nice feel in your mouth you not only get the creamy yogurt but the parfait ingredients complete it.I highly recommend testing this all hands down.