GroceryDairyYogurtDannon
Dannon Strawberry Dairy Drink

Dannon® Strawberry Dairy Drink

Cultured Grade A Low Fat Milk, Water, Sugar, Fructose, Modified Tapioca Starch, Contains Less Than 1% of Whey Protein Concentrate, Modified Corn Starch, Strawberry Puree, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate (To Maintain Freshness), Red 40.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dannon® Strawberry Dairy Drink!
How would you rate this product?
Rayssa L.
Dannon® Strawberry Dairy Drink uploaded by Rayssa L.
I really like this dannon buy every week when I go to the market Whole Foods , I usually buy 4 Thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Angie H.
Lenoir, NC
Dannon® Strawberry Dairy Drink uploaded by Angie H.
Dannon® Strawberry Dairy Drink uploaded by Angie H.
This smoothie is one of my favorites, strawberry and the mango one are the best! The flavor of the fruits make this taste like a fresh Homemade smoothie.
Kylie W.
Schererville, IN
Love to take these on the go in the morning. Easy and healthy snack. Tastes pretty great.
Liz F.
Shelby, NC
Me gusta ponerles en la lonchera a los niños ya que es mas practico de beber y lo pueden hacer sin ensuciar y en caso que no lo terminen lo tapan y listo Su sabor riquisimo y el tamaño perfecto
Katerin L.
rhode island
Mi hija tiene dos años y ama estos yogures para antes del day care y no es tan dulces como otras marcas
Edith C.
Tastes great. To me it's a little thick for a non ice cream "drink' tho. My son on the other hand LOVES them. They are kind of pricey and only come in singles, so thats a bummer.
Kristin S.
Andersonville, TN
My children are in love with these. They are perfect for on the go, mess free, and great taste! I have recently recommended these to friends with little ones that are often busy!! Great product
Lilian  G.
York, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Sooo delicious! Very consistent and creamy, great option for a healthy breakfast, easy to open and easy to save for later (specially for kids), very fair price. I would absolutely buy it again and totally recommend it!
Melissa T.
Lake Worth, FL
Purchased at: Target
I tried this and was pleasantly surprised that it tasted as good as it did. I got it for a quick “snack” and it hit the spot. I bought more added it to my morning shake and added more strawberries and blueberries soooo good!
Eva M.
District Hts, MD
My kids love these! The Dannon yogurt are creamy and delicious and having it in a drink makes it a great morning snack on the go! If I don’t have a chance to sit down and I pour some granola in here and run out the door

Looking for your answer?