BY DANNON

Cultured Grade A Low Fat Milk, Water, Sugar, Fructose, Modified Tapioca Starch, Contains Less Than 1% of Whey Protein Concentrate, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Strawberry Puree, Banana Puree, Beta Carotene and Vegetable Juice (for Color), Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate (to Maintain Freshness).

Tessandtodd V.
Columbus
I love yogurt! This cannon strawberry banana drink was good. The flavor was great, didn't taste like it was imitated. I buy at least one pack my every trip to the store now. I always purchase this product at Kroger or Wal-Mart for the price is reasonable. The only complaint that I have about it is that it is quite thin and I would prefer it to be just a little thicker. Other than that it is just totally amazing and not to mention is healthy for you! Kids love them as well which makes it even more appealing!
Filipa S.
This dannon yogurt is so good! It’s easy to take it on the go, anywhere you might have to go because it’s compact and fits in nearly any bag. Its perfect for breakfast as well as an evening snack. I like to mix it with different cereals to give it another taste. Love all the flavors available!  Dannon® Strawberry Banana Dairy Drink
Samantha J.
Rexburg
Really good. Really fresh. I really like the taste of this and it wasn’t chalky at all. I really liked the easiness that it had for grab and go breakfast and I liked the amount of calcium in it. I would buy it again.
Ashley W.
I absolutely LOVE these for a quick on the go breakfast option when I have no time for anything else. They taste amazing and creamy,and keep my hunger satiated all morning. Definitely will continue to purchase.
Carrie Beth H.
Fayetteville, GA
This is good yogurt. My kids love the danimals yogurt, the only reason I gave it 3 stars is one of my children is allergic to strawberries and I can rarely find any that aren't strawberry for him.
Vanessa D.
Roanoke
These are so good. I know that there is only 4 in a pack but its okay. I get these faithfully. They are packed with all the good stuff and easy to drink. The flavor is delicious and I love them. Strawberry is good also. I dont like yogurt but love the smoothies.
Aubri S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Amazing strawberry banana taste! I love these Dannon yougurt drinks, they are so tasty! They are very affordable, I just only wish they had less sugar in them! But I would recommend them & this flavor particularly!
Paula S.
MD
These are delicious and perfect for someone that is always on the go. I buy these as a breakfast replacement and they are amazing. Very healthy alternative to eating out. Plenty of amazing flavors to choose from
Shana S.
Borger
My kids like this yogurt. It's a little messy for my taste. I always give them a straw to drink it from so it's not so messy. It has a pretty good and smooth flavor though.
Maria H.
Stratford
This drinking yogurt it’s not the best thing that I ever tried but ones in the wile u want something like that to drink and I think that banana and strawberry it’s the best combination for yougurt