BY DANNON

Cultured Grade A Low Fat Milk, Water, Sugar, Fructose, Modified Tapioca Starch, Contains Less Than 1% of Whey Protein Concentrate, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Strawberry Puree, Banana Puree, Beta Carotene and Vegetable Juice (for Color), Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate (to Maintain Freshness).

LaToya S.
Love having these in the house very easy to grab with a fruit or granola bar for quick Breakfast on your way to school or work taste really good and great prices would recommend trying this products to any yogurt drink lovers such as myself ,no need for a big breakfast when you grab one of these to start your day. Dannon® Strawberry Banana Dairy Drink
Ashley W.
I absolutely LOVE these for a quick on the go breakfast option when I have no time for anything else. They taste amazing and creamy,and keep my hunger satiated all morning. Definitely will continue to purchase.
Carrie Beth H.
Fayetteville, GA
This is good yogurt. My kids love the danimals yogurt, the only reason I gave it 3 stars is one of my children is allergic to strawberries and I can rarely find any that aren't strawberry for him.
Jordan C.
aylett
Purchased at: Target
Really good flavor is great!!!!! The price is very reasonable,which always great. It’s perfect for on the go snack or if your not a breakfast person like me this is perfect. Your getting your vitamins and proteins!!!
Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a classic that I've been enjoying for many years my kids also love this it's a very healthy option where you get your Dairy and probiotics it has a great strawberry banana taste I also freeze these as well for a great treat for me and my kids during the summer
Vanessa D.
Roanoke
These are so good. I know that there is only 4 in a pack but its okay. I get these faithfully. They are packed with all the good stuff and easy to drink. The flavor is delicious and I love them. Strawberry is good also. I dont like yogurt but love the smoothies.
Ona A.
Millbrook, AL
Our whole family loves dannon! We all enjoy it several times a week. Tastes great and is good for you too! We are always looking for new and exciting flavors to try. Inexpensive and always able to find a good sale. If we could get even more flavors we'd be set!
Aubri S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Amazing strawberry banana taste! I love these Dannon yougurt drinks, they are so tasty! They are very affordable, I just only wish they had less sugar in them! But I would recommend them & this flavor particularly!
Paula S.
MD
These are delicious and perfect for someone that is always on the go. I buy these as a breakfast replacement and they are amazing. Very healthy alternative to eating out. Plenty of amazing flavors to choose from
Santana S.
Very tasty. I can’t get enough of this stuff. I wish their was some way that I could buy it by the gallon!! It tastes like heaven!! I love straw berry banana flavors and this is just the best thing since sliced bread