BY DANNON

Cultured Grade A Low Fat Milk, Water, Sugar, Fructose, Modified Tapioca Starch, Contains Less than 1% of Whey Protein Concentrate, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate (to Maintain Freshness), Annatto Extract and Black Carrot Juice (for Color).

Susan D.
Cheboygan, Mi
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these yogurt drinks because they are delicious, budget friendly, and convenient! I am a busy mom and always in a hurry do it is great to have these on hand to just grab one and go. They are full of good ingredients and give me the vitamins I need through the day
Stephanie P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Good flavor nice and strong. No chunks which is amazing. Love that's it's a closable and easily drinkable
Samantha K.
La Crosse, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I seriously love these yogurt drinks. Perfect for on the go and an easy breakfast or snack. The pina colada is my fave flavor and mixed berry is great too! I think I like yogurt drinks better than actual yogurt lol but nothing tops frozen yogurt. ;) definitely recommend!
Phyllis A.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I enjoyed this drink very much I love coconut Its very tasty and of course healthy for you
Nikol I.
Queens
Dannon yogurt is so good. I love the different flavors. If you’re a yogurt lover you should definitely give it a try. The value is great and so is the taste. I would highly recommend to others.
Olga M.
Aurora, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an absolute favorite in my household. We buy this at least 3-5 times a month. It’s such a good go to breakfast or snack. It’s filling and has Ana amazing taste. I even have it when I’m feeling a sweet tooth. We goes as far as to freezing it into little yogurt bites. I recommend this ! 5/5 oh it also taste amazing in smoothies! ☺️☺️
Allie Z.
Broken Arrow, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Yum! Not the healthiest, but it’s a great alternative when you’re looking for something sweet. Tastes great and it’s a quick snack for the on the go mama life I live! I’ll continue buying these for sure.
Rooya A.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I love yogurt drink
Easy to drink and tastes really good
I like this flavor . it’s good value and not expensive
Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I do love Dannon products but I didn't care for this one too much I only give it 4 stars because I feel like the pina colada flavoring taste to artificial to me which is surprising cuz all other Dan and products that I tried I had no problem with
Genesis F.
Labelle, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Super yummy the taste is super good, one of the best hands down my kids and I love it so so so much. Recommend it.