BY DANNON

Cultured Grade A Low Fat Milk, Water, Sugar, Fructose, Modified Tapioca Starch, Contains Less than 1% of Whey Protein Concentrate, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate (to Maintain Freshness), Annatto Extract and Black Carrot Juice (for Color).

Olga M.
Aurora, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an absolute favorite in my household. We buy this at least 3-5 times a month. It’s such a good go to breakfast or snack. It’s filling and has Ana amazing taste. I even have it when I’m feeling a sweet tooth. We goes as far as to freezing it into little yogurt bites. I recommend this ! 5/5 oh it also taste amazing in smoothies! ☺️☺️
aye j.
Oceanside
Purchased at: Walmart
So bomb to start my morning with this drink. To go, and easy to open. Love how there's different flavors to choosefrom but this one has to be my 😍💕
Chrysalis P.
Staten Island, NY
I'm not a yogurt fan, so the fact that they made a drink with the similar properties as one is great. This taste great and is a healthier option. For an adult twist throw in a shot 😉😉 jk jk... but seriously this taste great!!
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
This yogurts are the bomb must gave one every morning .love strawberry flavor
Denisse G.
Oxnard, CA
Love any kind of yogurts that doesnt need a spoon to eat it...it works better when your on the go every single day...just put in the the purse and go..love pina colada..
Natali V.
It's the most good yougurt !
I liked so much the flavor Oh my god i judt love this i ever buy this !
Kamryn G.
I thought this would taste great because who doesn't like pina colada?? But pina colada as a yogurt drink is a NO GO!!
Mariela L.
W Valley City, UT
The first time I ate one of this, the instant I loved them. I always have them in my fridge.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
We buy these by the big pack's at sam's there a good value and good for you. always have some in the fridge.
Samantha D.
I didn't like this item at all! I thought the coconut flavor was very fake and artificial tasting. ! I don't recommend this ten especially because it was pricey! I will not repurchase this item to be completely honest