BY DANNON

Cultured Grade A Low Fat Milk, Water, Sugar, Fructose, Modified Tapioca Starch, Contains Less than 1% of Whey Protein Concentrate, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate (to Maintain Freshness), Annatto Extract and Black Carrot Juice (for Color).

marie clairet a.
Super nutritious good taste and consistency, do not change them for nothing
Korina O.
Storm Lake
Purchased at: Walmart
My toddler and myself love these so much! Especially this flavor, I like to pack these in my husband lunch they taste is just so smooth and creamy. The pina colada has a very light coconut taste with pineapples, so yummy!
Amanda J.
Evansville, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this for a quick snack on the go unsure what it would taste like. It was delicious. It taste like pina colada and it's healthy.
Ashley M.
Bloomington
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these things. They taste great, they are a good size. Though they are something I drink a lot of because the more I drink the more I want more of them. For me tbrh seem to make me really thirsty.
Stephanie P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Good flavor nice and strong. No chunks which is amazing. Love that's it's a closable and easily drinkable
Samantha K.
Plymouth, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I seriously love these yogurt drinks. Perfect for on the go and an easy breakfast or snack. The pina colada is my fave flavor and mixed berry is great too! I think I like yogurt drinks better than actual yogurt lol but nothing tops frozen yogurt. ;) definitely recommend!
Nikol I.
Queens
Dannon yogurt is so good. I love the different flavors. If you’re a yogurt lover you should definitely give it a try. The value is great and so is the taste. I would highly recommend to others.
Allie Z.
Broken Arrow, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Yum! Not the healthiest, but it’s a great alternative when you’re looking for something sweet. Tastes great and it’s a quick snack for the on the go mama life I live! I’ll continue buying these for sure.
Jennifer A.
I love this on dance nights! It's a quick and convenient pick me up that is user friendly and great for little hands.
Olga M.
Aurora, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an absolute favorite in my household. We buy this at least 3-5 times a month. It’s such a good go to breakfast or snack. It’s filling and has Ana amazing taste. I even have it when I’m feeling a sweet tooth. We goes as far as to freezing it into little yogurt bites. I recommend this ! 5/5 oh it also taste amazing in smoothies! ☺️☺️