BY DANNON

Cultured Grade A Low Fat Milk, Water, Sugar, Fructose, Modified Tapioca Starch, Contains Less than 1% of Whey Protein Concentrate, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate (to Maintain Freshness), Annatto Extract and Black Carrot Juice (for Color).

Chrysalis P.
Staten Island, NY
I'm not a yogurt fan, so the fact that they made a drink with the similar properties as one is great. This taste great and is a healthier option. For an adult twist throw in a shot 😉😉 jk jk... but seriously this taste great!!
Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
I do love Dannon products but I didn't care for this one too much I only give it 4 stars because I feel like the pina colada flavoring taste to artificial to me which is surprising cuz all other Dan and products that I tried I had no problem with
Aubri S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I loved the flavor of this! It was super good and I always crave these now! I’m a huge fan of pina colada so if you are too, I would recommend it! It’s also decent priced! Only downfall is how much sugar it has!
Michelle M.
Woodland Park, NJ
If theres is any yogurt that I like, I would say its Dannon light & fit. But once I tried to their drinks I was hooked. I absolutely love pineapple and coconut and the fact that its offered in a yogurt drink makes it 10 times better. This product is a great buy for sure!! Im hooked
Brittni F.
Ord
This is my treat. I love the pina colada flavor so much I don't share with my kids. I purchased it from Walmart. I believe it's a good value. I like that's it's a drink, so mess free if I'm drinking it in the car. I have recommended it to others. They loved it too.
Michaela K.
Carlisle, PA
These drinks are very good. The taste is amazing like something from Mexico. I've bought these a few times. This drink is more creamy than others, but are very filling. They are also very affordable. I would definitely recommend others to try this out.
Brielle M.
Newport
Awesome for a busy day at work or summer picnic at the beach. Easy to carry and a great boost of energy when you're feeling a little down. Not a single person in my family won't push and shove to get the last one. Always hustling
Dellanira C.
The Dannon Dairy Drink Pina Colada is marvelous it's taste is just amazing. This drink is just so good that it has remained my favorite for years. When my family and I go to the grocery store and we don't see any on the shelves we get sad and ask when they will be receiving more. My family and I definitely recommend this the Dannon Dairy Drink Pina Colada I can assure you will not regret buying it and it will become your favorite. 😃👌
Samantha D.
I didn't like this item at all! I thought the coconut flavor was very fake and artificial tasting. ! I don't recommend this ten especially because it was pricey! I will not repurchase this item to be completely honest
Denisse G.
Oxnard, CA
Love any kind of yogurts that doesnt need a spoon to eat it...it works better when your on the go every single day...just put in the the purse and go..love pina colada..