Dannon® Pecan Dairy Drink

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dannon® Pecan Dairy Drink!
How would you rate this product?
Monroe, LA
This is my favorite "On the Go" smoothie, but it just isn't large enough! I made my own hack that I found on Pinterest, but it isn't as good as the real thing! Drink it very cold and sip on it to help fill up! The pecan taste is not bitter at all and has very slight pieces included. A good tip with smoothies is to "chew" them a little before drinking, which helps with digestive juices and digestion. This is a great choice when you are beginning to choose healthier foods. The other flavors are all amazing too!
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite. The pecan sweet flavor is great to add fruit to it. I love the fact that i can drink it as a smoothie. Great for breakfast to eat with fruits or just to eat it as a snack. My husband love to eat it with bread. I like it alone or with fruits
raymondville
It’s good taste sweet and just like pecans it’s a yogurt drink just like any other just that this one is a little more sweeter and has less of that bitter taste yeah I’ll buy it again when I’m in the mood to drink yogurt
San Diego
Purchased at: Albertsons
This flavor reminds of eating a bowl of home cooked oatmeal. It was a great price since I got in a package of 4. It was affordable. The flavor was like a cinnamon and pecan flavor.
chicago, IL
Omg....this thing was just delicious...i had a party because we won a soccer game and we used fruits ans granola and it was sooo good idk what the price was but i think it was around 3-4 bucks....im not surw but i think it was around that
Long Beach
Amazing!! It tasted like Pecans & even my 2 year old ask for it to drink now! It's taste is amazing!! At the time it was a new product for us but now that is all we would like to drink while we're out & my son wants it to drink with his snacks, & to add it is healthy so I don't mind giving it to him!
Brandon
They are delicious and very good. You can taste all of the flavors in one bottle . I wouldn't choose any other brand over this one . I never used to like yogurt or smoothies like this until now ! I bought it from Walmart and it was the best. I never thought to see them there !
The drinkable Dannon is amazing and easy for on the go. I purchased mine from walmart and have shall them at other grocery stores. I am a huge fan of strawberry flavor and it's affordable.
Lilburn, GA
Love the product and buy for my family! It works for son who has digestive problems!. They come in many different flavors and combinations. yes this is very healthy. Walmart store very affordable.
Ball Ground, GA
I love this yogurt! it ranges for a good price, it taste soo good! gets you full & iam a repeat consumer because obviously i love it, you can get them at walmart, any local stores

Looking for your answer?