DANNON® OIKOS® YOGURT DRINK VANILLA uploaded by Beatriz G.DANNON® OIKOS® YOGURT DRINK VANILLA uploaded by Tala M.DANNON® OIKOS® YOGURT DRINK VANILLA uploaded by kandiss J.

BY OIKOS

OIKOS GREEK NONFAT
YOGURT DRINKS
Vanilla flavor

Each 7 fl. oz. bottle of Dannon® Oikos® Vanilla Greek Nonfat Yogurt Drink has
10 g of portable protein**, 0 added sugar*, 0 artificial sweeteners, and 0 fat.

*Not a low calorie food

**Keep refrigerated

INGREDIENTS: CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, WATER, CHICORY ROOT FIBER, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF VEGETABLE JUICE (FOR COLOR), STEVIA LEAF EXTRACT, NATURAL FLAVORS, SODIUM CITRATE, SEA SALT, MALIC ACID, CARRAGEENAN, POTASSIUM SORBATE (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS), VITAMIN D3.
CONTAINS ACTIVE YOGURT CULTURES.

Ruchi C.
Brecksville , OH
DANNON® OIKOS® YOGURT DRINK VANILLAThis is an excellent source of protein for me and is made with super good and quality ingredients. I am a fitness freak so I always look out for a easy and convenient “grab and go” meals and snacks for myself. This one is a great catch if you like yogurt and added bonus for me is it fits well in any travel case, bag and or pouches.
I like this product as it has zero fat and zero sugar and artificial sweeteners that I avoid. This is a complete snack on the go option and a wonderful meal substitute if you wants to keep it light for the lunch, add this drinkable yogurt with your daily sandwich or a bowl of salad and enjoy. It’s also has all nutritive values and ingredients and it is a good source of protein, fiber and other vitamins and calcium. This drinkable yogurt has stevia leaf extract, a zero calorie sweetener.
I would stock these in my refrigerator with other products. I would recommend this to everyone who loves fitness and is mindful about their overall health and healthy eating habits. Try it.
Cecilia S.
Marquette
The first time I tried this I fell in love. It tastes really good and lasts long. It's affordable and non-expensive. I would buy this anyway. It has an amazing value. There would be nothing I would add or take out to make this perfect because it already is!
Lauren P.
Westfield, IN
I never have time in the morning to eat breakfast so I always grab this yogurt drink to go. It’s almost the same as eating yogurt but without a spoon. The vanilla and mixed berry are the best flavors ever and I would so recommend this to everyone.
Nikole M.
Brookhaven, PA
Super yummy and great for a snack!
Having this product in a bottle helps it easy to eat when on the go or for a quick snack!
The taste is great in all of the flavors they have! I would recommend this product over the other leading brands.
Ang K.
Bethesda , MD
One word: Yummy! You won’t be let down this drunk is a great on the go breakfast or snack in between meals when you’re on the go. The vanilla flavor is so delicious at one point I thought I was drinking a milkshake. Chobani® Strawberry Banana Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Drink
Julia B.
Katy
Tastes very good. I take it to my school every day to eat at lunch. It has a really nice vanilla flavor. This is not extremely expensive and everyone in my family loves it so much. It has a good value. I would definitely buy this product again like fifty more times.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
I really enjoy the vanilla flavor! It is not too thick and has a great flavor. It is very affordable coming usually to 10 for $10. It is pretty healthy considering the low number of calories. I would recommend this to anyone!
ᴴᴱᴵᴰᴵ ᴸ.
Wetumpka, AL
these things are amazing. perfect for any post workout meal. enough to fill you up but not too much. i love these yogurt drinks. they are absolutely amazing and i will continue to buy them until they go out of stock
Stephanie E.
Palm Bay
These are great. We go through a lot of these because the whole family loves them. And if my son doesn’t feel like eating sometimes I give him one of these. He thinks it’s dessert and still gets a full tummy.
Everything N.
Denver
We get them once and a while easy breakfast on the go get your day started great and healthy like the bottle is easy to grab and go and take any where the flavor is good and the Greek is much better to me