DANNON® OIKOS® YOGURT DRINK STRAWBERRY uploaded by Tiffany L.

BY OIKOS

OIKOS GREEK NONFAT
YOGURT DRINKS
Strawberry flavor

Each 7 fl. oz. bottle of Dannon® Oikos® Strawberry Greek Nonfat Yogurt Drink has 10 g of portable protein**, 0 added sugar*, 0 artificial sweeteners, and 0 fat.

*Not a low calorie food

**Keep refrigerated

INGREDIENTS: CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, WATER, CHICORY ROOT FIBER, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF VEGETABLE JUICE (FOR COLOR), STEVIA LEAF EXTRACT, NATURAL FLAVORS, SODIUM CITRATE, SEA SALT, MALIC ACID, CARRAGEENAN, POTASSIUM SORBATE (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS), VITAMIN D3.
CONTAINS ACTIVE YOGURT CULTURES.

Meredith S.
Silver Spring, MD
I love these yogurt drinks! These are a go-to breakfast item for me and I always try to keep some on hand. They don't have the same chalky aftertaste like other yogurt drinks do and are surprisingly filling. I have to be out of my house by 6am and these are an easy option to throw in my work bag to have for my commute.
Jill B.
Virginia Bch, VA
These yogurt drinks are the bomb! I love drinking them in the mornings when I’m busy and work and need a quick boost of energy. Not to mention, they’re a ton of fun and make me feel like a kid again! The flavors are great and I love knowing I’m not drinking a ton of sugar like some similar products have.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these drinks! They are so convenient, so yummy, and only have 100 calories! They are usually on sale for 10 for $10 which is also nice on my pockets! I would definitely buy again and recommend them to anyone! The portion size is great and they are so easy to grab when you’re on the run!
Moriah R.
This yogurt drink was great! The amount of strawberry flavor was just right, and it was so smooth. I got it at Walmart for about 1.98, it’s a good price for a yogurt drink, just wished the size was a little bigger. I would definitely buy again, yes!
Julia W.
Roseville, CA
These are handy and healthy on the go snacks that I love to slip into my husband’s lunch. They are a great value and a brand that I know I can trust to feed my family. They are a staple in our home and I will continue to purchase them.
Stephanie W.
KENT
Great alone, or in addition to a strawberry smoothie. This is smooth and creamy with no lumps or texture variations. The flavor is perfect and not overpowering. Relatively inexpensive snack for adults and children alike.
Mckenzie H.
Amelia, OH
Probably my favorite yogurt, fills me up and refreshes me, very affordable and something to have quick when you're on the go, I usually buy from kroger or public depending on your location and I defend would buy this again!!
Noura H.
Los Angeles
This yogurt drink is my favorite! It’s so refreshing and it keeps you full for a longer period of time similar to a smoothie. It’s a great snack to bring with you anywhere
Libby N.
Oiko yogurts are my favorite!! They are so rich in flavor and delicious! I only give 4 stars because they are a bit high in price. I have one every day with my breakfast!
Maureen C.
Ankeny, IA
I drink this every morning on my way to work. It is so easy to grab while I’m running out the door and it keeps me full until lunch time. The flavors are so good also. You can always find these in my fridge.