DANNON® OIKOS® YOGURT DRINK MIXED BERRY uploaded by ♡Hope ♡.DANNON® OIKOS® YOGURT DRINK MIXED BERRY uploaded by Ashley S.

BY OIKOS

OIKOS GREEK NONFAT
YOGURT DRINKS
Mixed Berry flavor

Each 7 fl. oz. bottle of Dannon® Oikos® Mixed Berry Greek Nonfat Yogurt Drink has 10 g of portable protein**, 0 added sugar*, 0 artificial sweeteners, and 0 fat.

*Not a low calorie food

**Keep refrigerated

INGREDIENTS: CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, WATER, CHICORY ROOT FIBER, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF VEGETABLE JUICE (FOR COLOR), STEVIA LEAF EXTRACT, NATURAL FLAVORS, SODIUM CITRATE, SEA SALT, MALIC ACID, CARRAGEENAN, POTASSIUM SORBATE (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS), VITAMIN D3.
CONTAINS ACTIVE YOGURT CULTURES.

Morgan H.
Terre Haute, IN
I would definitely recommend this drink for young kids. When I have problems feeding my 3 year old nephew, I can always rely on the drink to save the day. He absolutely love the yogurt drinks and I like to use it when I'm on the go or in a hurry in the morning and need a quick breakfast.
Ana O.
Jacksonville, FL
I am a sucker for berries and this one is definitely one of my favorite. It’s easy on the go and very healthy for you. It keeps me full for a long period of time. I would recommend trying this product.
Kelly B.
Indianapolis, IN
Great way to get protein! The flavor is also perfect. No chalky protein after taste. However, in my opinion, the amount of sugar outweighs the good taste when I’m searching for a healthy breakfast option. There are much healthier yet still tasty breakfast drinks out there.
Moriah R.
This mixed berry yogurt was just as good as the strawberry one! Again it was 1.98 at Walmart. I bought this one because I tried the strawberry one and liked it. I would recommend this product, it’s great for on the go! Especially if you’re in a hurry and want your yogurt
Isabela T.
Spring
Favourite iogurt, no sugar added, great flavor! Nice and easy package. Almost always on sale, good price. Best value for the price. Compared to others, it's the best choice. You don't find a lot no sugar added iogurt at store! Easily available at any store!
Macy F.
Clay Center, KS
I️ love this yogurt drink! It is delicious and a great source of nutrients. It has a lot of protein and it tastes wonderful! I️ highly recommend this product to everyone! I️ will definitely continue to purchase it.
Carly J.
Dunn, NC
This is the perfect snack for on the go!!! This product has a very good berry flavor. I buy this product at my local food-lion. I will buy this again in the future and possibly recommend to a friend.
Sandy M.
Dallas
One time I was on my lunch break I saw this yogurt I picked it up it was not the best I was still hungry after I was drinking it I thought I was going to give me at least a little before but I didn’t
Lauren P.
Westfield, IN
I don’t normally eat breakfast in the morning so I always grab a bottle before I leave for work or class. It can get expensive but I always buy it at Costco, so it’s cheaper because it comes in bulk
♡Hope ♡.
What I like about this product? It’s one of my favorite yogurt drinks they make. This one has a sweet strawberry taste with a light creamy texture.

What I don’t like about this product? Nothing