DANNON® OIKOS® VANILLA GREEK NONFAT YOGURT

by Oikos

Dannon® Oikos® Vanilla Greek Nonfat Yogurt is packed with 12g of protein*, and is a good source of Vitamin D.

*Per 5.3 oz.

INGREDIENTS: CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK , WATER, CANE SUGAR, CORN STARCH, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF NATURAL FLAVORS, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, CAROB BEAN GUM, VEGETABLE JUICE (FOR COLOR), VITAMIN D3.
CONTAINS ACTIVE YOGURT CULTURES INCLUDING S. THERMOPHILUS AND L. BULGARICUS.

How does this taste compared to other Greek yogurts?
Does this product last very long? I'd need some time to finish that big of a tub.
Has anyone tried using this while baking in place of sour cream?
Start your review of DANNON® OIKOS® VANILLA GREEK NONFAT YOGURT!
Product Highlights
“I love this yogurt its so tasty and it comes in different varieties i like the black cherry and the other ones the multiflavored packs are good” in 1 review
“I eat one every morning usually.” in 1 review
“I enjoy a cup for breakfast and a cup for an afternoon snack, satisfying my sweet tooth while getting the needed protein and not blowing up my calories for the day.” in 1 review
Does yogurt is nice and thick and delicious and the flavor is wonderful my children like it my husband like that I like it we all eat it it's great I recommend it to everybody
Sugar Free, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Glendora, CA
This is not my favorite yogurt but it's good and I'd rather have it on hand than not. It has a smooth easy taste and that pretty much all I ask for when it comes to yogurt.
Bowling Green
The vanilla flavor was a little too bold for my taste it wasn't really bad just not for me at all I think I just don't care for vanilla anything but it was on sale so I gave it a shot
No Special Diet
I bought these at Kroger.  I was pleasantly surprised by the good taste.  I mix these with blended fruit then freeze.  Better than ice cream after adding a teaspoon of honey.  Very flavor rich.
PNW
DANNON® OIKOS® VANILLA GREEK NONFAT YOGURT uploaded by Tiffany S.
DANNON® OIKOS® VANILLA GREEK NONFAT YOGURT uploaded by Tiffany S.
I could seriously eat a whole container by myself! I love that the vanilla flavor is subtle & sweet. It's not overwhelming. Plus, it's fat free & has 18 grams of protein per cup! The container also gives you some great healthy swaps you can use with this yogurt. I'll definitely be buying again & stocking up!
Organic, Paleo, Low Carb
Galion, OH
These are some of my favorite yogurts. The price is more than I like to spend but the ingredients allow me to justify the purchase when a sale happens. Smooth flavor, creamy.
Vegetarian, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Bay Minette, AL
I usually am not a huge fan of yogurt.  I generally have issues with the aftertaste or the texture of the yogurt.  That all changed when I tried Oikos for the first time.

I love the texture.  It is creamier and doesn’t gave that sharp aftertaste I don’t usually enjoy with yogurt.  Also because it is a good quality, I find that it doesn’t have an overwhelming flavor.  I think some other brands add overwhelming flavor to cover flaws.  I like a more natural taste and I really enjoy it from this yogurt!

Snellville
Haven't purchased it in a while,but for the most part its good .I shop mostly in Kroger. And the prices are great they run specials a lot and I use coupons. It cost more at Publix .I purchased this several times. Yes I would recommend this to others.
Garner, NC
Oikos is probably my favorite brand to get plain yogurt, or vanilla yogurt. It's just the right texture and consistency. If I get plain I can mix in honey or just the right amount of sweetener, but I love buying the vanilla to put in smoothies! I always go to this brand before any others. Their individuals are excellent too!
Union, NJ
The only Greek yogurt I've been buying because it's not loaded with splenda, it's not diet... It's just vanilla yogurt. It's not too sweet, I don't feel like I'm eating pure sugar, but its sweet enough that I feel satisfied afterwards. And yet like I'm also still getting the benefits of Greek yogurt. It feels real, good, and tastes delicious.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...