Dannon Oikos Triple Zero Variety Yogurt, 18 ct./5.3 oz.

Free of fat, added sugar and artificial sweeteners, Dannon Oikos Triple Zero Variety Yogurt contains 15g of protein per serving. Featuring strawberry, peach and milk berry flavor, this creamy yogurt is a great on-the-go snack.Product Features: 15g of protein 0 fat 0 added sugar0 artificial sweetenersOikos is the official yogurt of the NFLProduct of USAIncludes 18 count of 5.3-oz. variety yogurt cups(Model 036632020192)

Fat Free: Yes

Shelf Life: 25 Days

Country of Origin: USA

Model Number: 036632020192

Gluten Free: Yes

Item Length: 11.5''

Allergen Risk(s): Dairy

Vegan: No

15g of protein; 0 fat; 0 added sugar; 0 artificial sweeteners; Oikos is the official yogurt of the NFL; Product of USA

Serving Size: 5.3 oz.

Ingredients: See Package

Number of People Served: 18

Sugar Free: No

Low Sodium: Yes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dannon Oikos Triple Zero Variety Yogurt, 18 ct./5.3 oz.!
Kennewick, WA
These are my go to yogurts. I like that they are high in protein and also supply a good amount of carbs while not having any fat. I use these mostly as an afternoon or a pm snack when I am needing a little extra energy. I also really like that it has a little thicker consistency than other Greek yogurt.
Athens, GA
This is a fantastic product if you are monitoring your sugar intake. The sweetener alternative is stevia which Is my favorite option. My favorite flavor is the vanilla and I have also tried the tripleberry which is good also. Great product and very affordable.