BY DANNON

Dannon Oikos Triple Zero – Be Unstoppably You™! Unlike some other protein snacks, it has 0 fat, 0 added sugar*, and 0 artificial sweeteners – plus 15g of protein per 5.3 oz. Each spoonful combines a full, creamy flavor with the sweetness of Stevia, a zero–calorie sweetener and sugar substitute sourced from the stevia rebaudiana leaf. see more...

Danielle S.
I LOVE THESE YOGURTS! They are amazing. All of the flavors I've tried are great including the vanilla. They are great for Weight Watchers too since they are only 3 points a container. I have been wanting yogurt but a lot of them are high in point value and sugar. This is a great way to get that yogurt kick without all that sugar!
Theresa M.
My husband introduced me to this yogurt. I am a person who has NEVER liked yogurt. This yogurt is so smooth and creamy. It has a hint of a vanilla ice cream flavor to it! Now I snack on one at least 2-4 times a week. It's delicious which is saying a lot coming from someone who never liked yogurt until now!
Jannette J.
Peoria, AZ
I don't buy much of the Dannon brands however, I have previously bought the vanilla greek yogurt. This is just simply amazing because of the simple vanilla taste. And its also a great product because its so healthy for you. I would recommend this yogurt to anybody who wants to eat healthy or likes yogurt.
Shai T.
Newark, DE
Super creamy and not too sweet. Tastes delicious by itself or topped with fresh fruit or granola. Makes great smoothies too. Keeps me full for a couple hours so it makes for a great quick breakfast or a snack. Definitely my favorite yogurt, plus has fiber so i know it is good for me.
Lindsay S.
Sioux Falls, SD
It is so hard to find a yogurt that tastes good and does not have added sugar or artificial sweeteners. This vanilla greek yogurt is great for a #highprotein breakfast. Pair with your favorite berries, granola and nuts to fuel your morning in a healthy way.
Ellie K.
Seattle, WA
Those these they're such a great alternative to sugary processes yogurts. Sometimes these do taste a little sweet for me but I tend to like my yogurt tart. I will have to see if there is a plain flavor rather than the vanilla!
Kaitlin M.
These are nice I put them in my smoothies great for thickening up the consistency and increasing the protein with out the sugar increasing I will definitely purchase again I usually by them at Walmart
Ashley O.
Costa Mesa, CA
Was really skeptical with anything claiming to be zero anything, but definitely a winner. It is the cleanest ive found and also sweetened with stevia! winner. also tasted great!
Lynnette l.
Philadelphia, PA
I like dannon oikos Greek yogurt especially the triple zero vanilla Greek yogurt. it doesn't have a lot of calories and I buy this kind to make smoothies
Bethany T.
Charles Town, WV
Great taste, convenient to put in my daughter's lunch and snack bag for gymnastics. I feel good about giving her this protein-packed snack!
Amy A.
Oldsmar, FL
I love these yogurts! There are so many flavors to choose from and they are all delicious, I couldn't pick a favorite if I had to! I have also been using them in my smoothies, great way to add great flavor without a lot of sugar.