BY DANNON

Dannon Oikos Triple Zero – Be Unstoppably You™! Unlike some other protein snacks, it has 0 fat, 0 added sugar*, and 0 artificial sweeteners – plus 15g of protein per 5.3 oz. Each spoonful combines a full, creamy flavor with the sweetness of Stevia, a zero–calorie sweetener and sugar substitute sourced from the stevia rebaudiana leaf. see more...

Trish D.
Homestead , FL
I purchase these in multiple flavors weekly. Price is always great as I find them normally on sale or I have coupons! Great variety of flavors! I am a #gastricsleeve patient and find this is easy #proteins and #lowsugar count! 5 stars
Linda L.
The Colony, TX
This is my go to yogurt to making a healthy home made frozen yogurt with strawberry, blue berries, and nature valley protein granola. It’s a amazing snack to have on the go or at home. I would recommend it and you can get all the ingredients from Walmart. Its similar to Oikos strawberry and blueberry. The only difference is the proportion and adding more fruits.
Dori A.
Just noticed after purchasing that it's the official yogurt of the NFL.  Wasted money on this inadvertently and had to trash it.  Won't be purchasing this again or anything sponsored by the NFL.  I must read labels more thoroughly.
Britan D.
The salted caramel Triple Zero is good, but for some reason, this one is a bit watery and has a bit of a strong stevia aftertaste. Chobani's vanilla yogurt is better, even if it has two fewer grams of protein.
Bridget B.
I buy these in the tub and usually go through at least want to make. This is definitely my favorite Greek yogurt and you don't have to substitute the Great Taste for fewer calories. Off the top of my head I think it's 21 or 22 grams of protein which is awesome and it also helps settle my stomach and my stomach and ever upset.
Erin M.
Dunwoody
I was not a fan of these yogurts. I like Dannon's other yogurts, but to me, these yogurts taste very artificial. The sweetness tastes fake and it's somewhat thin.
Amy W.
Rawlings, MD
Love this yogurt. I love that it is sweetened with stevia and not sucralose. I wish more companies would do this! Taste good and no worries of eating too much sugar.
Nicole S.
Not really sure what there isn't to like. Healthy and 15g of protein? SCORE. It's always in my home and ready to use. COSTCO has this in bigger sizes, which rules. It's super yummy and has a bunch of flavors. I love love love using it my overnight oats.
Rachel S.
Greencastle , IN
My very favorite yogurt. I like the triple zero because it has no added or artificial sweeteners. The consistency is perfect....smooth and creamy without being too thick. Vanilla and strawberry are my personal favorites for flavor, but the caramel is great for a dessert type snack.
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
First off, if you like these, get them from Costco. The savings on Triple Zero yogurt is amazing. I really like yogurt, but all the good tasting yogurts are loaded with sugar. This is an amazing option for those trying to watch their sugar intake. Even better, they taste great, mix well in smoothies and have a good texture.
Amy A.
Oldsmar, FL
I love these yogurts! There are so many flavors to choose from and they are all delicious, I couldn't pick a favorite if I had to! I have also been using them in my smoothies, great way to add great flavor without a lot of sugar.