Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtOikos
DANNON OIKOS TRIPLE ZERO VANILLA

DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO VANILLA

by Oikos

Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero Vanilla is made with the sweetness of Stevia, a zero-calorie sweetener and sugar substitute sourced from the stevia rebaudiana leaf. It has 0 added sugar*, 0 artificial sweeteners, and 0 fat—plus 15 g of protein per 5.3 oz. cup.

*Not a low calorie food

INGREDIENTS: CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, CHICORY ROOT FIBER, WATER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF NATURAL FLAVORS, STEVIA LEAF EXTRACT, MALIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, VEGETABLE JUICE CONCENTRATE AND BETA CAROTENE (FOR COLOR), SEA SALT, VITAMIN D3.

Which flavours can I find?
How good is this yogurt??? [user:tabithawalker_] have you had this one?
yo quiero me encanta 😍😍😍😍😍
Start your review of DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO VANILLA!
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
I've always loved yogurt, especially greek yogurt, but this is the absolute best! It's super creamy, the flavor is amazing, and there isn't much liquid in it which I like. And of course the nutritional value makes this yogurt the perfect snack, especially before/after a workout!
Ellen C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO VANILLA uploaded by Ellen C.
Purchased at: Target
Not bad. I like the texture and flavor, but you do get much in each container, they are only about half full. There are a lot of other similar products that get you more for your money. #healthysnack #snacktime #letseat DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO VANILLA
Drea M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO VANILLA uploaded by Drea M.
So good and healthy for you, I love this yogurt and have it for breakfast often. Sometimes I add fresh blueberries or other fruit in with it. I give it a shake before opening and stir it up and it's ready to eat.
Jessica B.
Muskegon, MI
DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO VANILLA uploaded by Jessica B.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Doing what it supposed to do! Might not be the best tasting yogurt but it keeps the hungry pain away at work and keep down my calorie intake and doesn't have fake products in it
JaQuea M.
Hill Afb, UT
I HATE yogurt!! I'm usually the one that plays with it until it magically disappears to trash can. But for the first time ever I've found a yogurt that is high in protein, low in sugar, and pretty low in calories. And best of all it tastes great and costs less than a buck!!!! The texture is great and is sweet enough where I don't feel like I'm missing anything. Needless to say, I'm hooked ;-)
Chris B.
Westlake, OH
DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO VANILLA uploaded by Chris B.
I really enjoy this yogurt . It has a great vanilla taste without all the added sugars. It has 15 grams of protein which help to keep you feeling full. Love that fact that it also has zero artificial sweeteners and zero fat.
Amy W.
Rawlings, MD
Love this yogurt. I love that it is sweetened with stevia and not sucralose. I wish more companies would do this! Taste good and no worries of eating too much sugar.
Sarah P.
MARBLE FALLS, TX
My favorite yogurt. I always keep some in stock! Great on its own, with fruit, or granola, or in smoothies.
Lindsay K.
W Bridgewater, MA
Very creamy yogurt! Better yet, it's not full artificial junk. There's no sugar which is good, but it is sweetened with Stevia and while it's a good alternative heath-wise, it tastes kind of like fake sugar even though it is a natural plant. If you don't mind that it's delicious, and if it turns you off, try it a few times, you might get used to it, and try mixing in other things like fruit, peanut butter, or chia, etc.
Alexis N.
Pittsburgh, PA
The vanilla is my least favorite but it taste really good when you put fresh fruit in it like blueberries raspberries and blackberries. I have also her that you can put PB two in it and it taste really good because the peanut butter makes it taste almost like ice cream so I really wanna try that