BY OIKOS

Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero Vanilla is made with the sweetness of Stevia, a zero-calorie sweetener and sugar substitute sourced from the stevia rebaudiana leaf. It has 0 added sugar*, 0 artificial sweeteners, and 0 fat—plus 15 g of protein per 5.3 oz. cup.

*Not a low calorie food

INGREDIENTS: CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, CHICORY ROOT FIBER, WATER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF NATURAL FLAVORS, STEVIA LEAF EXTRACT, MALIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, VEGETABLE JUICE CONCENTRATE AND BETA CAROTENE (FOR COLOR), SEA SALT, VITAMIN D3.

Jennifer B.
All the time I'm recommending This Yogurt! It is very delicious and what I like so much about it is all the protein that they pack into it. I'm somebody that needs protein in their diet and when I don't get it I feel sick. That's why I keep plenty of these in my fridge any moment, so I can have a quick protein snack that is good for me and low in sugar and calories
Kalliope K.
Columbus
It always tastes good and fresh. I use it for breakfast, snacks, baking. It is also easily found at most supermarkets and small stores as well. I like that the price is usually always $1 so it’s affordable and it offers a good amount of protein. I also appreciate they leave some room to pour a little granola in the cup if your in the go as well as the pull tab on the lid for easy removal!
Ashley O.
Houston
I’m not a fan of regular Greek yogurt due to the bitterness. I have been a fruit at the bottom yogurt kind of lady for years however with this product I was converted. This product does not have the bitterness that I have experienced with other Greek yogurts. Love it!
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
This is my favorite yogurt. If you buy the vanilla in the large canister it has 22g of protein per serving which is impressive. I found it cheapest at Walmart but I see it at standard grocery stores as well. Great with chopped berries.
Amanda D.
Hickory, PA
Very good yogurt. It’s so smooth and flavorful. It’s pretty affordable and you can find it in most stores. There is a good amount of yogurt in a container and the tastes/flavors are good. I recommend this product to others.
hartman_kayla H.
Knoxville, TN
I buy this product all the time! It is my go to yogurt especially when I was trying to count my macros! It is very healthy and has a good amount of protein to help keep you full! I will always recommend this yogurt!
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Great tasting yogurt and even better macros. The high protein and great taste are the reason I grab this yogurt over and over. Its not overly sweet or artificial tasting like some other yogurts on the market. The yogurt leaves me full. I expecially like the mixed berry and strawberry flavors. Good job on this one Oikos!!
Erica E.
Perris, CA
Whenever I’m dieting I eat this . The flavor is good, the texture and low in calories . It’s super healthy , so it’s a big part of my diet. It’s inexpensive , very affordable and I’m sure I’ll always buy it
Jeff F.
Detroit
This is my favorite yogurt! The flavor of the yogurt is wonderful but what makes this product better is the high protein and low fat. The pricing is reasonable for the amount of product you get. I will absolutely buy this product again.
Kacie D.
I love that there are no artificial sweeteners in this product. It’s a hearty, thick yogurt similar to other popular Greek yogurt brands however the amount of sugar in other brands is a big turn off, which is why I only eat this brand.
I love yogurt!! Its greaaat
Amy A.
Oldsmar, FL
I love these yogurts! There are so many flavors to choose from and they are all delicious, I couldn't pick a favorite if I had to! I have also been using them in my smoothies, great way to add great flavor without a lot of sugar.
kellen i.
best yogurt💙💙💙
Andreea V.
Selsey
Can you find this product in England ?
daniela d.