Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero Strawberry Blended Greek Nonfat Yogurt 14-5.3 oz. Pack

BY DANNON

Elina K.
Good variety of flavors. Good consistency and i would recommend this yogurt to kids mostly it's a bit too sweet
Kristina K.
Bellmawr
Love that its made with natural sugar and has a decent amount of protein. The price is comparable to others.
Vikki T.
Delicious yogurt, can't tell there's lower sugar and calories. Very full of flavor and keeps you satisfied.
Mariana P.
No way. I don't know but I bought this once (1 month ago) and I was really disappointed... In my opinion, this taste horrible.
Aeron L.
Fort Worth, TX
Oikos triple zero! This is the best yogurt I am yet to try. It comes in many favors. My favorite is the coconut creme. Dannon did a great job of saving the flavor while not adding a ton of sugar. Great way to grab a quick on the go breakfast that is both filling and satisfying!
Leah K.
Spencerville, IN
These yogurts are my husband and my absolute favorite! I have never purchased a different brand since I have discovered this gem. They taste fantastic and they don't have the extra sugar and junk that other brands have that really aren't the healthiest for you. Salted caramel and banana pie are our favorite flavors.
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
Dannon oikos triple zero strawberry blended greek nonfat yogurt is a healthy snack for anytime of the day
Stacey T.
Marion, LA
I needed something healthy and feeling so I tried this yogurt . It was pretty good and hit the spot when I wanted something easy good and filling
Ariana B.
So good for after a workout! I love the banana creme and it's so much better for you than most of the other ones. If you look there's a bit of sugar but so worth it!!
Lacey S.
Hudson, FL
I buy this for my family and we love it this flavor is our favorite every time i go shopping my kids always ask for me to put it on our grocery list id recommened this to anyone who has never try it to give it a try u will enjoy