Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero Strawberry Blended Greek Nonfat Yogurt 14-5.3 oz. Pack

BY DANNON

Leah K.
Spencerville, IN
These yogurts are my husband and my absolute favorite! I have never purchased a different brand since I have discovered this gem. They taste fantastic and they don't have the extra sugar and junk that other brands have that really aren't the healthiest for you. Salted caramel and banana pie are our favorite flavors.
Ariana B.
So good for after a workout! I love the banana creme and it's so much better for you than most of the other ones. If you look there's a bit of sugar but so worth it!!
Debi B.
Lynn, MA
I had used the Vanilla in the past and when I saw this and the chocolate I was thrilled. Being on Weight Watchers, I need snacks without all the added fat and sugar, but don't taste like cardboard. This is a treat that is worth the WW points. Breakfast with fruit, YUM
Crystal S.
Newburgh , IN
This yogurt is my all time favorite. I prefer the blended flavors like these. I regularly purchase these, and all the flavors are incredible!! Totally recommend!
Stacey T.
Marion, LA
I needed something healthy and feeling so I tried this yogurt . It was pretty good and hit the spot when I wanted something easy good and filling
Brianne P.
Anniston, AL
My favorite part about the yogurt is that it is made with Stevia. So much better for you than traditional sugar. The taste is smooth and creamy.
Kyndal B.
McCleary
The triple zero yogurts can be a little tart, but for the lack of fat and sugar are pretty darn good. The strawberry is my families favorite.
Mariana P.
No way. I don't know but I bought this once (1 month ago) and I was really disappointed... In my opinion, this taste horrible.
Kristen F.
My favorite yogurt! This stuff tastes so good either by itself or mixed with granola, and is a great post workout snack!
CeAnne T.
sharon, PA
Delicious! You would never realise it's good for your diet based on the taste. Very creamy and sweet like regular yogurt.