Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero Strawberry Blended Greek Nonfat Yogurt 14-5.3 oz. Pack

BY DANNON

Lauren D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Creamy, healthy, and delicious! Helps when you're craving something devilishly sweet like ice cream. Also, a great breakfast food when you need to get out of the house fast. Lastly, it's really easy to eat and not messy so those are major pluses.
Presley R.
These yogurts are really tasty but my favorite part about them is that there is added chicory root fiber to increase the fiber content of this product. These yogurt cups are small and still provide almost half of the daily recommendation for fiber intake.  I also like that they choose not to use artificial sweeteners.  These are delicious and taste as great as any other greek yogurt but with added health benefits.
Elsa W.
Castro Valley, CA
Dannon Triple Zero Greek Yogurt is definitely my favorite kind to buy. I like it because they have a little more protein and less sugars than many other yogurt labels I've looked at. I've tried greek yogurt before and I was never a fan until I bought this kind. My favorite flavors are mixed berry, peach, strawberry, and banana. I did not like chocolate or salted caramel.
Melissa C.
Wake Forest, NC
Oikos was kind of my gateway into the world of Greek yogurt. It's a lighter Greek yogurt that can appeal to people who are more accustomed to regular yogurt and sort of bridge the gap. I like the variety of flavors, and it's very cost effective and frequently on sale.
Debi B.
Lynn, MA
I had used the Vanilla in the past and when I saw this and the chocolate I was thrilled. Being on Weight Watchers, I need snacks without all the added fat and sugar, but don't taste like cardboard. This is a treat that is worth the WW points. Breakfast with fruit, YUM
Bethanie K.
Dannons triple zero strawberry yogurt is my favorite healthy on the go snack. I take them on road trips or if I'm running late to work. I love eating them right after a work out too.
Melissa H.
Laurinburg, NC
Good source of protein. I got addicted to Greek yogurt and this is great for a Keto diet snack. I personally like the fruit flavors like the strawberry and triple berry.
Brianne P.
Anniston, AL
My favorite part about the yogurt is that it is made with Stevia. So much better for you than traditional sugar. The taste is smooth and creamy.
Kyndal B.
McCleary
The triple zero yogurts can be a little tart, but for the lack of fat and sugar are pretty darn good. The strawberry is my families favorite.
Mariana P.
No way. I don't know but I bought this once (1 month ago) and I was really disappointed... In my opinion, this taste horrible.