Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero Strawberry Blended Greek Nonfat Yogurt 14-5.3 oz. Pack

BY DANNON

Leah K.
Leah K.
Spencerville, IN
These yogurts are my husband and my absolute favorite! I have never purchased a different brand since I have discovered this gem. They taste fantastic and they don't have the extra sugar and junk that other brands have that really aren't the healthiest for you. Salted caramel and banana pie are our favorite flavors.
Shika N.
Shika N.
Reisterstown, MD
Ive purchase this product from Giant because it was on sale. I wasnt to happy with it because of the consistency it holds. It has a ok taste but seems like it missing an important ingredient. I really dont see myself purchasing this product again but maybe it may benefit someone else
Aeron L.
Aeron L.
Fort Worth, TX
Oikos triple zero! This is the best yogurt I am yet to try. It comes in many favors. My favorite is the coconut creme. Dannon did a great job of saving the flavor while not adding a ton of sugar. Great way to grab a quick on the go breakfast that is both filling and satisfying!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
This is by far my favorite yogurt. I picked this up at Walmart for $1/container. I will never be able to go back to regular yogurt again. The strawberry, banana cream, and mixed berry are my favorites. I have been eating this yogurt for about 2 years now.
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Hudson, FL
I buy this for my family and we love it this flavor is our favorite every time i go shopping my kids always ask for me to put it on our grocery list id recommened this to anyone who has never try it to give it a try u will enjoy
Ariana B.
Ariana B.
So good for after a workout! I love the banana creme and it's so much better for you than most of the other ones. If you look there's a bit of sugar but so worth it!!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Newburgh , IN
This yogurt is my all time favorite. I prefer the blended flavors like these. I regularly purchase these, and all the flavors are incredible!! Totally recommend!
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
Marion, LA
I needed something healthy and feeling so I tried this yogurt . It was pretty good and hit the spot when I wanted something easy good and filling
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
Great for kids who need more protein in their diet and who don't like fruit bits in their yogurt. Nice taste!
Irene C.
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
Dannon oikos triple zero strawberry blended greek nonfat yogurt is a healthy snack for anytime of the day