BY OIKOS #57 in Yogurt

Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero Strawberry is made with the sweetness of Stevia, a zero-calorie sweetener and sugar substitute sourced from the stevia rebaudiana leaf. It has 0 added sugar*, 0 artificial sweeteners, and 0 fat—plus 15 g of protein per 5.3 oz. cup.

*Not a low calorie food

INGREDIENTS: CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, CHICORY ROOT FIBER, WATER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF VEGETABLE JUICE CONCENTRATE (FOR COLOR), NATURAL FLAVORS, STEVIA LEAF EXTRACT, MALIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, SEA SALT, VITAMIN D3.

DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO STRAWBERRY
  • "Finally a yogurt that tastes good and has a great nutrition label." in 1 review
Hannah L.
Granite Bay, CA
Love this yogurt! Delicious and a light and fluffy yogurt. Super affordable and I love the fact that it has a very small amount of sugar! I always thought eating yogurt for breakfast was a healthy option until I saw how much sugar is in regular yogurts. This one, however, is high in protein and low in sugar, and still tastes great. I would definitely recommend this yogurt as a healthy and delicious option!
Emily |.
Mishawaka
I live a sugar-free lifestyle, and these yogurts are my absolute favorites! I love that they are sweetened with stevia, a natural sweetener rather than an artificial sweetener. The flavors are all wonderful. It feels like eating ice cream, and it's such a treat for me! Added bonus: SO MUCH PROTEIN! Best snack ever!
Chelsea N.
I love these! When trying to get healthier and lose some weight, a dietician suggested these yogurts as a healthy alternative to snacking. I love the flavor and the texture of them. I like a very creamy yogurt and these deliver.
Jessica S.
El Paso
I don’t typically eat strawberry yogurts but my curiosity was piqued. I enjoy this yogurt for how great the nutritional label is. The sugars are kept to 6g and the 15g of protein is great. The strawberry flavor is very natural most likely because it has no added sugars which is a huge plus for me since I feel it’s hard to find yogurts which do this. It’s great especially after a workout and I will definitely buy again.
Alexis W.
Mount Airy, NC
This is my favorite quick morning breakfast or mid day snack! I love the amount of protein inside, and the taste is non-comparable to any other yogurt! It’s so good!! I recommend this to any yogurt lovers!
Amy H.
Clarksburg, WV
I recently discovered this variety when I was trying to cut back on my carb intake. This yogurt really keeps me full with the large amount of protein and fiber. It doesn’t have an after taste like most yogurts with sugar alcohol. I have tried many flavors but strawberry is my favorite.
Sarah M.
LOVE this product and all of oikos triple zero flavors! It's great to have such a great tasting product with no added sugar and no fat. It has a great texture and is my absolute favorite yogurt. I always have it in my fridge. :) It's great for smoothie making too!
Amanda C.
Richmond
I love triple zero, all of the flavors are very flavorful even though it doesn’t have any sugar or fat. I always pick the Triple zero yogurt over any of the other flavors because it’s the healthiest and a great way to get protein in!
Lauren D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Creamy, healthy, and delicious! Helps when you're craving something devilishly sweet like ice cream. Also, a great breakfast food when you need to get out of the house fast. Lastly, it's really easy to eat and not messy so those are major pluses.
Chymae M.
Webb City, MO
This is, hands down, the best Greek yogurt on the market. It is slightly more expensive than others but the premium quality justifies the price. The texture is smooth and the taste is fantastic, especially for the health of the product.
April H.
Bernville, PA
Hi, I just started eating this yogurt as part of my lunch. I've been eating for five days. is anyone else experiencing gas after eating this? I'm seriously considering not eating it at work.