BY OIKOS

Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero Strawberry is made with the sweetness of Stevia, a zero-calorie sweetener and sugar substitute sourced from the stevia rebaudiana leaf. It has 0 added sugar*, 0 artificial sweeteners, and 0 fat—plus 15 g of protein per 5.3 oz. cup.

*Not a low calorie food

INGREDIENTS: CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, CHICORY ROOT FIBER, WATER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF VEGETABLE JUICE CONCENTRATE (FOR COLOR), NATURAL FLAVORS, STEVIA LEAF EXTRACT, MALIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, SEA SALT, VITAMIN D3.

DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO STRAWBERRY
  • "Finally a yogurt that tastes good and has a great nutrition label." in 1 review
Hannah L.
Granite Bay, CA
Love this yogurt! Delicious and a light and fluffy yogurt. Super affordable and I love the fact that it has a very small amount of sugar! I always thought eating yogurt for breakfast was a healthy option until I saw how much sugar is in regular yogurts. This one, however, is high in protein and low in sugar, and still tastes great. I would definitely recommend this yogurt as a healthy and delicious option!
Lauren D.
So I am not a big yogurt eater and it has taken me forever to come to like it, but once I tried this Oikos Triple Zero I am hooked! I now have it every morning for breakfast. The texture and flavor are perfect for me not to mention this is one of the healthier yogurts out there. I highly recommend trying it
Chelsea N.
I love these! When trying to get healthier and lose some weight, a dietician suggested these yogurts as a healthy alternative to snacking. I love the flavor and the texture of them. I like a very creamy yogurt and these deliver.
Adriana T.
California
This is my favorite flavored Greek yogurt. I like to add my own fruit to plain Greek yogurt, but this is a quicker option that isn't full of sugar like othe flavored yogurt.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I just recently started doing the keto diet and these are the perfect yogurt to buy for a diet. Mix it before eating the flavor tastes kinda funny at first but once you start eating it, tastes just like a normal yogurt . I have tried the vanilla, strawberry and the mixed berry. They're all so good and very inexpensive. Less than a dollar each. I bought a pack of 12 for a little over 9 dollars at the grocery store. Definitely recommend it.
camille b.
Warren
amazing greek yogurt. i really love the triple zero aspect of it, making this yogurt a guilt free snack. especially good before my long runs - it is able to refuel my muscles. i would buy this again for sure
Alexis W.
Mount Airy, NC
This is my favorite quick morning breakfast or mid day snack! I love the amount of protein inside, and the taste is non-comparable to any other yogurt! It’s so good!! I recommend this to any yogurt lovers!
Emily |.
Mishawaka
I live a sugar-free lifestyle, and these yogurts are my absolute favorites! I love that they are sweetened with stevia, a natural sweetener rather than an artificial sweetener. The flavors are all wonderful. It feels like eating ice cream, and it's such a treat for me! Added bonus: SO MUCH PROTEIN! Best snack ever!
Amy H.
Clarksburg , WV
I recently discovered this variety when I was trying to cut back on my carb intake. This yogurt really keeps me full with the large amount of protein and fiber. It doesn’t have an after taste like most yogurts with sugar alcohol. I have tried many flavors but strawberry is my favorite.
Shae P.
Winnebago, MN
This is my favorite snack of the day! My husband and I always take these to work with us. They are packed with protein and don’t have any of the icky, chemical products in them. They are low in calories and can even be popped into the freezer for a bit for some fro-yo!
April H.
Bernville, PA
Hi, I just started eating this yogurt as part of my lunch. I've been eating for five days. is anyone else experiencing gas after eating this? I'm seriously considering not eating it at work.