Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero Salted Caramel Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. Cup uploaded by Rebeca D.

BY DANNON

• Did anyone else find this good but odd tasting?1 Answers
Bethany H.
I buy this brand of yogurt each week (usually the mixed berry, which is my favorite), and I decided to try a new flavor. I thought the flavor of this one was good overall! I felt like there was a slight aftertaste, but not too strong. The nutrition and ingredients are great too!
Claire M.
Syracuse, NY
I appreciate how it is protein packed and relatively low in sugar, but if you were to give this to me in an unmarked bowl, i would never, ever guess that it is salted caramel flavor. It has a sort of chemically taste but I like the consistency.
Kasey C.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
Normally I Love the Triple Zero products but this flavor was awful. I LOVE salted caramel things but this honestly tasted like feet. I gagged.

The other flavors strawberry, mixed berry, etc., are delicious though. This one was just not a win.
Suzy L.
Boston
I was working on my diet and decided to cut out as much added sugar as possible. I love this yogurt because it has zero added sugar. I love the caramel flavor. It truly feels like a treat or dessert when I have one for my mid afternoon snack.
Holly R.
Just started buying these a month ago and the whole family seems to like them. I am a repeat consumer. They have a pretty good flavor, a little bit of a sour taste but not bad. They are very healthy for you and the protein amount is a factor to why we purchase them. Would definitely recommend others to try all the flavors out. This is one of my favorites!
Jacob C.
Really good yogurt and very healthy. I definitely recommend this, especially with breakfast. They also have a good variety of flavors but I really like this one.
Alyssa B.
Heber Springs, AR
My favorite flavor out of all the flavors in the triple zero yogurt! I've tried the chocolate, mixed berry, strawberry and Carmel! This is my favorite! Awesome flavor and I love that it has protein in it! I will continue to buy and use!
Kristen S.
Hazlet, NJ
I can't even begin to tell you how delicious the salted caramel Dannon Oikos Greek yogurt is- it tastes better than most ice cream flavors, and it's packed with protein which makes it a great post-workout snack. I like to slice some bananas into mine for a nice mid-day snack or part of my lunch. It always leaves me feeling satisfied, and better yet- it's almost always on sale at one of my local supermarkets! Definitely give it a try!
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
I was really surprised at how good this yogurt was! I'm kind of a wimp when it comes to my Greek yogurt -- as much as I like to use it for all its health benefits, I always have to sweeten it with something to cut down on the sharpness. But this flavor didn't need sweetening at all! It was perfect as is and felt surprisingly indulgent for a "healthy" product. Will definitely buy again!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
So these individual yogurts were a dollar a piece, which isn't awful but you can get the four pack for less than a dollar a piece. This was good, it had a slight caramel taste and it's very healthy for you compared to other yogurts.
Nyssa G.
Did anyone else find this good but odd tasting?