BY DANNON

• Did anyone else find this good but odd tasting?1 Answers
Ashley C.
By far my favorite yogurt on the planet! First, this salted caramel yogurt is beyond delicious, it feels like a great! Secondly? The nutrition can’t be beat with no sugar!!! And lastly, it’s a great price. Love!!
Alyssa B.
Heber Springs, AR
My favorite flavor out of all the flavors in the triple zero yogurt! I've tried the chocolate, mixed berry, strawberry and Carmel! This is my favorite! Awesome flavor and I love that it has protein in it! I will continue to buy and use!
Kristen S.
Hazlet, NJ
I can't even begin to tell you how delicious the salted caramel Dannon Oikos Greek yogurt is- it tastes better than most ice cream flavors, and it's packed with protein which makes it a great post-workout snack. I like to slice some bananas into mine for a nice mid-day snack or part of my lunch. It always leaves me feeling satisfied, and better yet- it's almost always on sale at one of my local supermarkets! Definitely give it a try!
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
I was really surprised at how good this yogurt was! I'm kind of a wimp when it comes to my Greek yogurt -- as much as I like to use it for all its health benefits, I always have to sweeten it with something to cut down on the sharpness. But this flavor didn't need sweetening at all! It was perfect as is and felt surprisingly indulgent for a "healthy" product. Will definitely buy again!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
So these individual yogurts were a dollar a piece, which isn't awful but you can get the four pack for less than a dollar a piece. This was good, it had a slight caramel taste and it's very healthy for you compared to other yogurts.
Summer S.
This yogurt makes you feel good mentally with the label that says triple zero, I've purchased this over and over again and I love it! It's so creamy, my favorite flavor is the mixed berries! It is a pretty adorable yogurt compared to others! I recommend this to everyone, it's so delicious with granola!
Elise M.
Richlands, NC
The taste and the nutritional components of this yogurt are ahhhhmazing! The protein to carb ratio is perfect for my mid-day snack. Also so travel friendly and convenient! The consistency isn't too thick like other Greek yogurts either, and it doesn't have that nasty sour after taste!
Jada N.
Cheney
It was pretty good. If it was just sitting in the fridge already and I was wanting a snack I wouldn't be opposed to eating it but not sure if I would go out and buy more of this flavor. The texture is amazing but the flavor isn't really salted caramel like I expected.
Jovanna W.
elyria, OH
This is one of the first Greek yogurts that i had eve tried i love the taste and it keeps me satisfied as a snack I buy it often my store will have it on sale for 1.00 sometimes and that when I stock up on it my whole family loves it even my kids cant get enough of it
Lauren Grace V.
Washington, DC
This is a dessert yogurt - 100%. I actually got hooked on this stuff when I went home and saw my mom eat it with chocolate chips and whipped cream for dessert. It's not something I would go out of my way to buy but it is great for a relatively healthy dessert.
Nyssa G.
Did anyone else find this good but odd tasting?