Add a Photo

#697 in Yogurt
Holly H.
Holly H.
Springfield, MA
This is to die for! I love greek yogurt because it is so high in protein and so much healthier than regular yogurt, but sometimes the taste and texture can be a little off-putting, but that is not the case with Oikos in Salted Caramel, it is so creamy and sweet. So so good. Plus, you can usually find it on sale for a dollar each at Stop & Shop or Walmart!
April M.
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
Sept. 24, 2016, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero Salted Caramel Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. Cup
I really wanted to like this Greek yogurt. Salted caramel is awesome, and I love Dannon yogurts. This one was just really lacking. The flavor was very mild - it didn't really taste much like salted caramel. If I had to choose this flavor or no Greek yogurt, I would go with this one, but otherwise, I would not pick this flavor.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Lebanon, OH
This is my favorite brand of yogurt. I love that it has no fat, great protein content an excellent flavor. I get great nutritional value for a little price. It's important for me to get a good start on my day with good nutrition and this is the perfect way to star my day! I will buy it as long as it is available!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Feb. 6, 2017, 12:29 p.m.
Review for: Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero Salted Caramel Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. Cup
So these individual yogurts were a dollar a piece, which isn't awful but you can get the four pack for less than a dollar a piece. This was good, it had a slight caramel taste and it's very healthy for you compared to other yogurts.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
I like the light flavor this offers. The salted caramel isn't too over powering. Also it doesn't have that nasty fake taste like other low calorie yogurts have.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Cape Coral, FL
Jan. 24, 2017, 12:21 a.m.
Review for: Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero Salted Caramel Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. Cup
This yogurt is just right good a snack and since it is sugar free it is also guilt free. I wish they made more flavors for this brand.
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Brooklyn, NY
Oct. 7, 2016, 3:21 p.m.
Review for: Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero Salted Caramel Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. Cup
I like yogurt, not a big fan of it. But this one has a smooth taste, great price. And a lot of different favors to choose from.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love Dannon salted caramel greek yogurt!!!! It tastes sooooo good and is great for breakfast I love how it tastes
Angie H.
Angie H.
Mount Olive, AL
I've just starting eating the Triple Zero Greek Yogurt and the Salted Caramel is one of my favorites!
Jerri H.
Jerri H.
Meadville, MS
I love this yogurt! I just has a very tart flavor and it's super thick! But overall, it's delicious!
Nyssa G.
Nyssa G.
Did anyone else find this good but odd tasting?