Add a Photo

By OIKOS
#1274 in Yogurt
Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero Peach Flavor Nonfat Yogurt.

New!

Vitamin D.

Grade A.

Blended Greek nonfat yogurt.

0 added sugar.

0 artificial sweeteners.

0 fat.

15g protein.

Not a low calorie food.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO

This is my go-to Greek yogurt! The texture is thick and creamy, no chunks like a lot of other brands. The flavor is great and it doesn't have any funky, gross aftertaste. It is a great source of protein and I love that there is no added sugar. I have tried numerous flavors! A couple that I continue to purchase are peach, vanilla, coffee, and mixed berry. The only one I've found I don't like much is the chocolate...which is odd because I love chocolate, just not a fan of that particular flavor in this yogurt!
Jaleesa J.
Jaleesa J.
Washington, DC

I love the triple zero yogurt in general because it's thick and creamy but the peach flavor is my absolute fave! I don't have to feel guilty if I have 2 because it's 0 calories. I used to hate yogurt I didn't how runny it normally is but this yogurt is overall the best.
Sherry M.
Sherry M.
Lockhart, TX

Danson Oikos Triple Zero Yogurt is by far, the BEST yogurt that I've ever eaten! So creamy, very flavorful and a whopping 15g of protein!
Grace S.
Grace S.
Manhattan, KS

Love this yogurt and peach is one of my favorite flavors!! It's perfect for some extra protein and doesn't have any sugar.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN

This brand makes some of the best Blended Greek nonfat yogurts. They taste so good and have 15 grams of protein.
Kate P.
Kate P.

Love the Oikos brand Triple Zero nonfat yogurt! There is 15 grams of protein that will help keep you full throughout the day. I only wish they had more flavors.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Augusta, GA

After finding this, I wont buy any other brands of yogurt! It has an amazing amount of protein, zero addedsugars, and zero artificial sweeteners. All of the flavors taste amazing....love this stuff!