Dannon Oikos Triple Zero Nonfat Yogurt Peach uploaded by Savanah G.Dannon Oikos Triple Zero Nonfat Yogurt Peach uploaded by LaTayia A.

BY OIKOS

Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero Peach Flavor Nonfat Yogurt.

New!

Vitamin D.

Grade A.

Blended Greek nonfat yogurt.

0 added sugar.

0 artificial sweeteners.

0 fat.

15g protein.

Not a low calorie food. see more...

• "All of the flavors taste amazing....love this stuff!" in 1 review
Jaleesa J.
Jaleesa J.
Washington, DC
I love the triple zero yogurt in general because it's thick and creamy but the peach flavor is my absolute fave! I don't have to feel guilty if I have 2 because it's 0 calories. I used to hate yogurt I didn't how runny it normally is but this yogurt is overall the best.
Sherry M.
Sherry M.
Lockhart, TX
Danson Oikos Triple Zero Yogurt is by far, the BEST yogurt that I've ever eaten! So creamy, very flavorful and a whopping 15g of protein!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Aurora , CO
This is my go-to Greek yogurt! The texture is thick and creamy, no chunks like a lot of other brands. The flavor is great and it doesn't have any funky, gross aftertaste. It is a great source of protein and I love that there is no added sugar. I have tried numerous flavors! A couple that I continue to purchase are peach, vanilla, coffee, and mixed berry. The only one I've found I don't like much is the chocolate...which is odd because I love chocolate, just not a fan of that particular flavor in this yogurt!
LaTayia A.
LaTayia A.
This yogurt is super good. I usually go for chobani 100 but the amount of sugar in that one can still be a little high depending on the flavor. This one though is relatively low in sugar (6g for this flavor) and is super smooth. I forgot to grab granola this morning but I'm sure it'll enhance it. The fact that it is 15g of protein is what sold me on it.
Savanah G.
Savanah G.
Tulsa, OK
I recently discovered this yogurt at the grocery store and have been pleasantly surprised. It is thick and creamy and has just the right amount of peach flavor. Plus, it's fat free and sweetened with stevia, so no extra calories from sugar. And it has 15g of protein! Great way to start the day.
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
This is the best yogurt I've found. I'm always looking for more protein and this one has a ton! Plus no added sugar, keeping you fuller longer. The flavors are great and don't taste fake. I only wish there were more flavors.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Overland Park, KS
Love this yogurt and peach is one of my favorite flavors!! It's perfect for some extra protein and doesn't have any sugar.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Best Greek yogurt! Very smooth texture and great flavors. Perfect for breakfast on the go or snacks.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Love the Oikos brand Triple Zero nonfat yogurt! There is 15 grams of protein that will help keep you full throughout the day. I only wish they had more flavors.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN
This brand makes some of the best Blended Greek nonfat yogurts. They taste so good and have 15 grams of protein.