BY OIKOS

Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero Banana Creme Flavor Nonfat Yogurt.

New!

Vitamin D.

Grade A.

Blended Greek nonfat yogurt.

0 added sugar.

0 artificial sweeteners.

0 fat.

15g protein.

Not a low calorie food. see more...

Whitney H.
Buckeye, AZ
Oikos tends to be the only Greek style yogurt I like. I've tried a few others and always come back to Oikos. I recently tried the banana creek and it's amazing. It definitely hits the spot if you're craving something sweet but trying to stay healthy.
Nathalia M.
Kansas City, MO
You need to get it! It is taste and besides that 0% fat and 15g of protein. I bought in Walmart and it was just 1 dollar. I strongly recommend you get it and try it! It's healthy and tasty you will love it
Karen S.
I think this is the best flavor of all the triple zero oikos yogurts! I don't like chobani but these triple zero oikos yogurts taste amazing with no artificial sweetener aftertaste. I regularly buy this
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I really enjoy this triple zero yogurt! It is very filling having 15g of protein, and at only 120 calories a container I don't feel guilty eating it! Its also only $1 at Kroger or Walmart.
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
This yogurt is pretty good. I love the banana flavor. I like to add a little granola to it for some extra flavor. I like that it tastes good and has a good amount of protein in it.
Bobbie C.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite triple zero flavor. It keeps me full and has a great amount of
Protein and not a lot of Calories. I always find them on sale at my local Harris teeter.
Kathy K.
Anderson, MO
This is by far the best yogurt available! It is so creamy, smooth & delicious. I have eat it in the a.m. & p.m., too! It is very reasonably priced, great value & nutrition.
Rebecca H.
This is my go-to yogurt because it's packed with essential vitamins & all the immune system boosting properties of yogurt, with NO fat & pretty much no sugar (Splenda-based). I make small yogurt bites, freeze them and enjoy them as a snack in the morning or after a workout. All the health benefits of yogurt with virtually ZERO of the bad stuff. I will buy this yogurt for as long as it's in stores.
Grace S.
Overland Park, KS
Love this yogurt and the banana is actually a pretty good flavor, but some of the other flavors are better. It's perfect for some extra protein and doesn't have any sugar.
Devinee G.
Dayton , OH
I typically don't like yogurt but this one is actually amazing. It tastes more like banana pudding than like yogurt! This has become a go-to breakfast for me.