DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO MIXED BERRY

by Oikos

Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero Mixed Berry is made with the sweetness of Stevia, a zero-calorie sweetener and sugar substitute sourced from the stevia rebaudiana leaf. It has 0 added sugar*, 0 artificial sweeteners, and 0 fat—plus 15 g of protein per 5.3 oz. cup.

*Not a low calorie food

INGREDIENTS: CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, CHICORY ROOT FIBER, WATER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF NATURAL FLAVORS, VEGETABLE JUICE CONCENTRATE (FOR COLOR), STEVIA LEAF EXTRACT, MALIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, SEA SALT, VITAMIN D3.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO MIXED BERRY!
Reseda, CA
good flavors to choose from. no nasty after taste. great for on the go.. filling in between meals
DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO MIXED BERRY uploaded by Shawn D.
Mmmmmmm gotta love it, satisfying and tastes great! Way better than any other brands I’ve tried
Appleton, WI
Cannon did a great job with the triple zero line. They actually taste great and kewp you full.
DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO MIXED BERRY uploaded by Sandeep J.
My husband and I just recently purchased this yogurt and we love it. It tastes delicious, and I love the little health perks that come along with it. Oikos is one of the pricier brands of yougurt but also one of my favourites.
Neguac, NB
Very good, I eat them all the time. Has a typical greek yogurt texture. Has a great taste. A bit expensive for yogurt but it is completely worth it considering it is healthy and it also tastes good!
Vegreville
Absolutely love this yogurt taste so delicious and I use it in almost every cream recipe and I throw it into my smoothies and eat it with holy deal oatmeal
AP)
My absolute favorite Greek yogurt brand in my absolute favorite flavor! This is my go to breakfast and always satisfies me for the day.
Grand Bay
Love the taste and creamy texture of this yogurt. It is the perfect light snack for those times when you're only a little hungry!
Tem menos açúcar e boa digestibilidade, is good for my health and has helped me a lot. So i would like to welcome you.
Cape Town
A bit too sweet for my liking. Kind of made my tongue feel a bit numb, but the flavors aren't too bad.