DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO MIXED BERRY

by Oikos

Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero Mixed Berry is made with the sweetness of Stevia, a zero-calorie sweetener and sugar substitute sourced from the stevia rebaudiana leaf. It has 0 added sugar*, 0 artificial sweeteners, and 0 fat—plus 15 g of protein per 5.3 oz. cup.

*Not a low calorie food

INGREDIENTS: CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, CHICORY ROOT FIBER, WATER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF NATURAL FLAVORS, VEGETABLE JUICE CONCENTRATE (FOR COLOR), STEVIA LEAF EXTRACT, MALIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, SEA SALT, VITAMIN D3.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO MIXED BERRY!
Liberty Twp, OH
The best yogurt I’ve tried. My husband got me hooked on it. And now we add it to our smoothies and morning breakfast routine. The flavor or this yogurt is delightful.
Wahiawa, HI
Great flavor. Triple zero is kind of misleading as it still does have quite a few calories and high amount of sugar. Overall good taste and lots of protein.
Greenville, NC
Ugh. I got this thinking it would be similar to the fruit on the bottom ones. However, it was way too thick and just coated my tongue for forever afterward.
Holland Patnt, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
The flavor is amazing. I think it’s best to try different brands until you have a favorite. I prefer that my fruit is not on bottom- so this is perfect.
Merced, CA
Oikos is a very great tasting traditional Greek yogurt product. I love a between meal snack of onr of my favorite yogurts packed with fruit or nuts.
This has a great taste and the texture isn’t as bad as most yogurts. I do not really like to eat yogurt but this is different and I enjoy it a lot.
This yogurt is the perfect snack! It provides lots of protein without the sugar, and the flavor is great. I buy them each week at the grocery store
Boca Raton, FL
When I was going through cancer, the first thing I had in the morning was this yogurt. It made me so happy. It's so yummy. No sugar in it at all.
Providence Forge, VA
I don't personally eat this yogurt but it is a great choice for people who are watching their blood sugar levels but enjoy getting tasty protein
Binghamton , NY
Oikos Zero is the only yogurt I buy anymore. My husband and I both get all of the health benefits without any extra sugar or processed junk!