DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO MIXED BERRY

by Oikos

Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero Mixed Berry is made with the sweetness of Stevia, a zero-calorie sweetener and sugar substitute sourced from the stevia rebaudiana leaf. It has 0 added sugar*, 0 artificial sweeteners, and 0 fat—plus 15 g of protein per 5.3 oz. cup.

*Not a low calorie food

INGREDIENTS: CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, CHICORY ROOT FIBER, WATER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF NATURAL FLAVORS, VEGETABLE JUICE CONCENTRATE (FOR COLOR), STEVIA LEAF EXTRACT, MALIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, SEA SALT, VITAMIN D3.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO MIXED BERRY!
Vernon, FL
This yogurt is so good! Low in sugar high on protein! I have tried it in a few flavors and I am never disappointed they are all so good!
I love these yogurts! They taste so delicious! All flavors are very bold and delicious! Finally a mix of healthy with delicious taste!
Overland Park, KS
Love this yogurt bit mixed berry is probably my least favorite flavor. It's perfect for some extra protein and doesn't have any sugar.
Hillsboro , TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Tastes great alone or with add-ins like fruit, granola, or chopped nuts. It’s so rich and creamy you wouldn’t know it was fat free.
Excellent source of protein.  Price is reasonable.  Very smooth and creamy.  Flavor is not as strong as it could be.
Love this Yogurt. Its not sour in taste and for having a very low sugar content does not taste nasty. This is my fav Greek Yogurt
Toledo , OH
Love the triple zero products. Ive been losing weight with this stuff included in my diet. I add bee pollen to my yogurts! Yum
Syracuse
This is my favorite yogurt. I haven’t found a yogurt that is healthier and good in taste. I’ve always bought this at meijers.
Burbank, CA
DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO MIXED BERRY uploaded by Vanessa V.
Absolutely love this yogurt. My kids eat it every morning too. I add some fruit or nuts to it. Full of protein and delicious!
Rochester, MN
The flavor of the yogurt is amazing! It has lots if protein if you are looking to sneak protein in at your meals or snacks.