DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO MIXED BERRY

by Oikos

Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero Mixed Berry is made with the sweetness of Stevia, a zero-calorie sweetener and sugar substitute sourced from the stevia rebaudiana leaf. It has 0 added sugar*, 0 artificial sweeteners, and 0 fat—plus 15 g of protein per 5.3 oz. cup.

*Not a low calorie food

INGREDIENTS: CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, CHICORY ROOT FIBER, WATER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF NATURAL FLAVORS, VEGETABLE JUICE CONCENTRATE (FOR COLOR), STEVIA LEAF EXTRACT, MALIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, SEA SALT, VITAMIN D3.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO MIXED BERRY!
Eastvale, CA
Purchased at: Albertsons
Current obsession while pregnant ! Love how creamy and thick this yogurt it. I pop it in the freezer for an hour or so and it’s like eating ice cream. Pricing is a little more expensive than regular yogurts but totally worth the price !
Vegetarian, Dairy Free
Santa Fe, NM
Honestly my favorite yogurt right now! I love that it's not high in calories or sugar or fat! Mixes well with a lot of different granola flavors that I like and is always very reasonably priced! I usually get a big variety pack from Sam's and it lasts!
Paleo, No Special Diet
DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO MIXED BERRY uploaded by Erika G.
Purchased at: Costco
I like that it has a lot of nutrients and a bit less calories than other nonfat Greek yogurt. The 3 stars is due to the taste :/ it tastes like sugar free products, I am not used to that. I think I will continue eating since I bought a box at Costco, hopefully I get used to the taste. It has a lot of protein, 15g and 110 calories Dannon Oikos Triple Zero Variety Yogurt, 18 ct./5.3 oz.
I heard of this yogurt nd wanted to try it Bc I was getting bored with plain Greek yogurt nd just adding honey nd cinnamon wasn't cutting it. This yogurt is a cleaner yogurt compared to other brands nd sweetened with stevia but it tastes really good not too sweet the only this I don't like much it's pretty thick lol but it's great with berries nd nuts on top!
Vegan, Organic, Dairy Free
Denver, CO
My favorite flavor! I use this in smoothies and it mixes super well and adds to the flavor. I don’t need to add as much fruit when I use this because it’s berry flavor is prominent. Nice and thick, it’s my favorite brand.
Sugar Free
Walton
Hands down my favorite yogurt EVER!! I eat yogurt daily, rather it be alone or in a smoothie. What I like about this is that it don't have the weird smell like some Greek yogurts do. Plus if you like almonds like I do...add some almonds and granola and oh my yes!! Great treat on a hot day 😋
Bradford, MA
I love this yogurt especially because the sugar content is significantly less than other yogurts. I really like the mixed berry and strawberry flavors the best. I would definitely recommend this product especially due to the amount of protein included.
Morgantown
With it being a healthier option, there is still a lot of taste. It is nice to have a yogurt option that I don’t feel guilty eating. I believe it is worth the price. I would buy this over and over again.
Springtown, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
My son and I didn't love the flavor of this yogurt, but considering it boasts 0 added sugar, 0 artificial sweeteners, 0% fat, and 15g of protein, we both liked it for a healthy snack.
No Special Diet
Let me start by saying that I love eating Greek yogurt after doing yoga. I have tried many different brands, including Chobani, and I really love the taste of the Dannon Oikos Triple Zero Nonfat Yogurt in Mixed Berry. I like that there is no added sugar or artificial sweeteners  (only Stevia, which I use all the time) and there are only 120 calories with 15 g of protein. It is very smooth and creamy, and there are no fruit pieces which is what I look for in a Greek yogurt. I love the taste and it helps me recover from my workout! I highly recommend this yogurt.
Organic, Kosher, No Special Diet