BY OIKOS

Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero Mixed Berry is made with the sweetness of Stevia, a zero-calorie sweetener and sugar substitute sourced from the stevia rebaudiana leaf. It has 0 added sugar*, 0 artificial sweeteners, and 0 fat—plus 15 g of protein per 5.3 oz. cup.

*Not a low calorie food

INGREDIENTS: CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, CHICORY ROOT FIBER, WATER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF NATURAL FLAVORS, VEGETABLE JUICE CONCENTRATE (FOR COLOR), STEVIA LEAF EXTRACT, MALIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, SEA SALT, VITAMIN D3.

Mary T.
Morgantown
With it being a healthier option, there is still a lot of taste. It is nice to have a yogurt option that I don’t feel guilty eating. I believe it is worth the price. I would buy this over and over again.
Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
I love most of the Oikos Triple Zero yogurt flavors! Mixed Berry is one of my favorites. It is affordable and there are usually deals on the yogurt at my local Kroger store. I eat one every morning with my breakfast. I will continue to purchase and have been a connoisseur for a long time. Highly recommend this yogurt!
Victoria H.
I heard of this yogurt nd wanted to try it Bc I was getting bored with plain Greek yogurt nd just adding honey nd cinnamon wasn't cutting it. This yogurt is a cleaner yogurt compared to other brands nd sweetened with stevia but it tastes really good not too sweet the only this I don't like much it's pretty thick lol but it's great with berries nd nuts on top!
Shae P.
Winnebago , MN
This is my favorite snack of the day! My husband and I always take these to work with us. They are packed with protein and don’t have any of the icky, chemical products in them. They are low in calories and can even be popped into the freezer for a bit for some fro-yo!
Jamie L.
Carlisle, PA
This yogurt has zero fat, zero added sugar, zero artificial sweetner and 15 grams of protein. Have you looked at the label on other yogurts? If you haven't, you need to. With only 120 calories this product is such a value for the money you spend. Just the right sweetness from the fruit - it is my favorite breakfast or snack.
Ashley C.
29229
I am so happy to finally find a flavored Greek yogurt that has less than 10g of sugar in a serving!! This yogurt tastes great and it a healthy option! Will continue to buy!!
Miriam B.
Let me start by saying that I love eating Greek yogurt after doing yoga. I have tried many different brands, including Chobani, and I really love the taste of the Dannon Oikos Triple Zero Nonfat Yogurt in Mixed Berry. I like that there is no added sugar or artificial sweeteners  (only Stevia, which I use all the time) and there are only 120 calories with 15 g of protein. It is very smooth and creamy, and there are no fruit pieces which is what I look for in a Greek yogurt. I love the taste and it helps me recover from my workout! I highly recommend this yogurt.
Piper H.
Orange, CA
This is my all-time favorite yogurt - I eat it every day for breakfast! The macros are a dream - high protein, low fat - and I can't tell the difference from regular yogurt. The flavor is great and it doesn't have that sour taste that many yogurts have. Each container is a great amount and it's so easy just to grab a cup and go when I'm headed to work. I'd highly recommend for anyone needing a sustaining addition to their breakfast or an afternoon pick-me-up.
Krystle A.
Middleboro , MA
This is my favorite type of Greek yogurt. The calorie and sugar count fits into my macros while still providing a good amount of protein. The berry flavor is my favorite but all of them are delicious. They aren't always easy to find so I highly recommend stocking up on your favorite flavors when you see them!
Stephanie H.
USA
Purchased at: Kroger
I am obsessed with Oikos Triple Zero yogurts. This one reminds me of the kids Trix yogurt that was pink and purple (do they still even make that?!?) But anyways it is super thick so it helps keep you full, and full of the good things but low of carbs and sugar. My go to afternoon snack or night time dessert when I want something sugary or sweet!

Walmart