Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtOikos
Dannon Triple Zero Greek Strawberry Yogurt - 53oz/4pk

Dannon Oikos Triple Zero Greek Strawberry Yogurt - 5.3oz/4pk

by Oikos

Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero Strawberry is made with the sweetness of Stevia, a zero-calorie sweetener and sugar substitute sourced from the stevia rebaudiana leaf. It has 0 added sugar*, 0 artificial sweeteners, and 0 fat—plus 15 g of protein per 5.3 oz. cup.

*Not a low calorie food

INGREDIENTS: CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, CHICORY ROOT FIBER, WATER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF VEGETABLE JUICE CONCENTRATE (FOR COLOR), NATURAL FLAVORS, STEVIA LEAF EXTRACT, MALIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, SEA SALT, VITAMIN D3.

Hi, I just started eating this yogurt as part of my lunch. I've been eating for five days. is anyone else experiencing gas after eating this? I'm seriously considering not eating it at work.
Start your review of Dannon Oikos Triple Zero Greek Strawberry Yogurt - 5.3oz/4pk!
Product Highlights
Finally a yogurt that tastes good and has a great nutrition label.in reviews
Kara D.
Dannon Oikos Triple Zero Greek Strawberry Yogurt - 5.3oz/4pk uploaded by Kara D.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love this yogurt mainly due to the extra protein they pack into it. With 15 mg of protein, 9 essential amino acids, vitamin d, and more, it’s a wonderful choice of yogurt. The strawberry flavor is good. The portion size is larger than what I’d call a “normal” cup of yogurt. The consistency is creamy and thick. Would definitely recommend.
Zenaida P.
Bartow, FL
Dannon Oikos Triple Zero Greek Strawberry Yogurt - 5.3oz/4pk uploaded by Zenaida P.
Oikos Triple Zero Yogurt! ♥️One of my favorite yogurt. I enjoy every time I eat this delicious yogurt because it is creamy and taste very fantastic. Is high in protein and has no artificial flavor or colors.😍 I have bought it many times and I recommend it at 100%.
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Dannon Oikos Triple Zero Greek Strawberry Yogurt - 5.3oz/4pk uploaded by Braydon P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a yummy yogurt if you want a little something sweet that’s not candy. I would recommend this to anyone that likes strawberries or yogurt. It’s not the most healthy choice. It is an inexpensive buy if you need a snack.
Ashley S.
Atlanta, GA
This yogurt has good flavor with out the additional sugar. I really enjoy that they come in 4 packs so I can have one each morning before work. I bought them at Kroger.
pui C.
belchertown, MA
Dannon Oikos Triple Zero Greek Strawberry Yogurt - 5.3oz/4pk uploaded by pui C.
I didn’t expect the texture to be like that. Im not sure if i like this type of yoghurt! I expect more like loose and creamy texture
Jordan C.
Columbia, MD
The best, creamiest, thickest yogurt packed with protein. Any time I’m hungry and need a low cal snack, these do the job perfectly!
Anna R.
Mankato, MN
I love this Greek yogurt!! The flavor is amazing and it even smells amazing! This is my first time trying Oikos and I will definitely get it again. It is very healthy for you and I’d definitely recommend to others!
Alexis N.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the only type of yogurt that I eat. I buy either the strawberry, vanilla, or the mixed berry and I eat it for breakfast. I will occasionally put blueberries blackberries or raspberries in the yogurt just for some out of texture. This yogurt is good unlike some other Greek yogurts and it is packed full of protein
denisse C.
Dannon Oikos Triple Zero Greek Strawberry Yogurt - 5.3oz/4pk uploaded by denisse C.
My favorite yogurt to ever exist! It’s so creamy and full of flavor and trust me I love yogurt and have been through almost all the brands and this one never disappoints in flavor and amount! It is Greek yogurt so it has a thick creamy layer on top of fruity gel that you mix together to create a delicious flavor. The strawberry flavor is great and has small bits of strawberry that adds a kick! I also enjoy the triple berry flavor reminds me of being a kid and having those trix yogurt cups! Definitely recommend! Oikos [product:dannon-oikos-triple-zero-greek-strawberry-yogurt-53oz/4pk]
Leah R.
So good! I have it with just a little granola for breakfast. It is healthy and filling. Strawberry flavor tastes natural