BY OIKOS

Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero Coffee is made with the sweetness of Stevia, a zero-calorie sweetener and sugar substitute sourced from the stevia rebaudiana leaf. It has 0 added sugar*, 0 artificial sweeteners, and 0 fat—plus 15 g of protein per 5.3 oz. cup.

*Not a low calorie food

INGREDIENTS: CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, CHICORY ROOT FIBER, WATER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF NATURAL FLAVORS, BETA CAROTENE AND FRUIT JUICE (FOR COLOR), STEVIA LEAF EXTRACT, SEA SALT, MALIC ACID, VITAMIN D3, SODIUM CITRATE.

Holly H.
Winchester, KY
Holy cow! Dannon has turned one of my favorite beverages into a protein packed, healthy breakfast. As a vegetarian, I have to make sure that what I’m putting in my body contains enough protein to help my build the muscles I’m working so hard to build. This means a lot of eggs and a lot of yogurt. I love the texture of the Triple Zero Oikos, and the coffee flavor has stolen my heart.
Mandie T.
Lake Charles, LA
I have to say I was very curious about this when I noticed it at Wal-Mart. I have been watching my carb intake and upping my protein. So, I thought I would give this a try. I have to say I'm very pleased by the cost, taste, and the texture. The amount is perfect. Also, it only has 14 carbs! This is a perfect thing to add to my breakfast.
Kristi J.
Toledo
I really like oikos but I felt the coffee flavor could have been more intense. Great snack and a healthy option for anyone trying to eat healthy without giving up taste. I've bought this brand a few times and I would definitely recommend to others!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
So these are super healthy for you and a great source of protein! I didn't care for this coffee flavor, I don't even think it tasted like coffee but my boyfriend really enjoyed it so I guess it depends on what you like.
Julie S.
I actually hate coffee, but I love coffee flavored foods. This yogurt is very good. It's creamy and full of flavor. It's affordable and actually reminds me of ice cream. It feels like dessert without the guilt. I'd definitely recommend it and will be sure to purchase again.
Liz C.
Purchased at: Target
I'm a coffee addict so I love anything coffee flavored! I use this in my daily smoothie to give it that flavor as well. I'd really recommend this yogurt to anyone looking for a high protein and low sugar snack!
Grace S.
Overland Park, KS
Love this yogurt and coffee is one of my favorite flavors!! I love it because I can't have actual coffee, so it's nice to have this yogurt for the flavor. It's perfect for some extra protein and doesn't have any sugar.
Jenny M.
Hyattsville , MD
Coffee is one of my daily must haves, so having it combined with the benefits of greek yogurt is one of the best things that could have happened to me. this yogurt is not only delicious but it is also low calorie as well for those of you that are keeping that waistline in check! the coffee flavor is not overpowering and the tartness of greek yogurt is balanced out with the coffee flavor!
Christine W.
This has got to be the best yogurt on the planet!!! I have never liked yogurt and the smell of Greek yogurt made me ill. Until I found this one... it is amazing and I love the coffee flavor. I usually grab mine at Walmart or Publix and I make sure that I have enough for me and the kids for a whole week.
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
Dannon's coffee Greek yogurt was good, but it simply lacked the intense coffee flavor I was expecting. It was a very mild flavor. Kind of like drip coffee made with lots of cream. If you prefer black coffee, then Dannon's coffee Greek yogurt is probably not for you.