DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO COCONUT CRÈME uploaded by Amanda R.DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO COCONUT CRÈME uploaded by Anna W.

BY OIKOS

Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero Coconut Crème is made with the sweetness of Stevia, a zero-calorie sweetener and sugar substitute sourced from the stevia rebaudiana leaf. It has 0 added sugar*, 0 artificial sweeteners, and 0 fat—plus 15 g of protein per 5.3 oz. cup.

*Not a low calorie food

INGREDIENTS: CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, CHICORY ROOT FIBER, WATER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF NATURAL FLAVORS, STEVIA LEAF EXTRACT, MALIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, SEA SALT, VITAMIN D3.

Kim F.
Glenshaw, PA
The coconut is my favorite flavor. I like the nutrition facts too. I always look for brands with more protein than carbs. This yogurt fits that while still tasting great and being well priced.
Nicole C.
Springfield
I love this yogurt. It has no fat or sugar but is still sweet and enjoyable. Coconut and vanilla are my favorites. I like to add strawberries and Bear Naked granola for breakfast.
Ashe H.
Have you ever looked at how much sugar is in yogurt? It’s insane. Oikos is the only brand that consistently has a manageable amount, and still tastes delicious!!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
So this product is great health wise, 0% of all fats, 15g protein, only 6g sugar but it uses stevia and 120 calories, none from fat. Reasonably priced, most places 3-4 dollars for a four pack. The taste however eh. You can definitely taste to coconut but I don't think it's that good of a taste and I normally love coconut flavored things. Don't get me wrong it isn't a bad taste it's just kind of bland.
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
I am fully in love with this yogurt! Particularly the coconut creme ...it's like spoonfuls of fluffy little clouds of deliciousness. I promise you won't be disappointed. I'm working on eating lots of protein right now as well as keeping my carb count down. There are only 8 net carbs per container and pack in 15g of protein! That's pretty awesome and you can't beat it as a treat! I out mine in the freezer for a bit. <- try it
Katelyn L.
Alanson , MI
 Amazing stuff! I love that this yoga is packed with flavor and a super filling yet won't compromise any of my health goals.  I haven't been able to find another yogurt on the market that has this much flavor without all the added sugar and calories.  Definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new yogurt brand!
Courtney B.
Denton, NC
This is my yogurt of choice because it’s a fairly affordable yogurt that’s only sweetened with stevia (but no “stevia taste”).

The coconut flavor is good for mixing with cereal, bananas, etc. although all of the flavors of the triple zero are good.

I’ve also used this with gluten-free baking, worked great.
Kelliann F.
Branford
I love the Triple Zero in many flavors. I’m
Not normally a big coconut fan, but in a pinch I picked one up from Walmart. The consistency is still the creamy deliciousness we love, and the coconut is not overpowering. I would likely not choose it over other flavors, but was pretty good!
Louisa G.
Johnson City, TN
Eating this delicious, creamy, delectable goodness was such a sweet treat to enjoy! I loved every bite! It tastes like you're eating the filling in a coconut cream pie! Great price at just a $1. I definitely don't feel guilty eating this, and I can't wait to try out the other flavors.
Lacretia C.
Fayetteville, GA
This stuff is really good! With it being zero added sugar and zero fat, I though the taste would be compromised but Nope! I love that there are no artificial sweeteners in it too. They use stevia and chicory root instead. Yummy!

back