BY OIKOS

Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero Cherry is made with the sweetness of Stevia, a zero-calorie sweetener and sugar substitute sourced from the stevia rebaudiana leaf. It has 0 added sugar*, 0 artificial sweeteners, and 0 fat—plus 15 g of protein per 5.3 oz. cup.

*Not a low calorie food

INGREDIENTS: CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, CHICORY ROOT FIBER, WATER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF NATURAL FLAVORS, VEGETABLE JUICE (FOR COLOR), STEVIA LEAF EXTRACT, MALIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, SEA SALT, VITAMIN D3.

Gabrielle L.
Once I tried oikos triple zero I made my mind up right then I would never choose another yogurt. Besides the obvious nutritional benefits (no added sugar, great source of protein) the yogurt is super smooth and sour like other Greek yogurts I’ve tried. Not only is it good plain but also great for smoothies.
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
This is my favorite brand and version of yogurt! It has a very full flavor, it's very smooth and creamy, and it's very healthy! This is a Greek yogurt with no fat, no added sugars, and no artificial sweeteners. Stevia is used to sweeten this but it doesn't have that weird stevia flavor! Each serving is only 120 calories and has 15 grams of protein as well as 8 grams of fiber. It may look small but it's a hearty breakfast! Or snack! My father is diabetic and watches what he eats very carefully. I introduced this to him and he's hooked, too. They're a buck each, or less, at any store unless you go to Costco. A giant box is only $13!
Adriana V.
Dania Beach, FL
I live this yogurt. It is the only flavored yogurt I can eat since it doesn’t have the fruit chunks. I hate fruit chunks and thankfully this is a deliciously smooth flavored Greek yogurt. I love to eat this before my workouts in the morning. Really gives me some good energy for L.A. Fitness
Aimee K.
New Albany, IN
My favorite!!!! I love the strawberry & mixed berry. They are an excellent source of protein and even better if you add Nature Valley™ Protein Granola Oats 'n Honey!!!! My favorite breakfast combination!
Amber P.
I bought this yogurt from Walmart. It is THE BEST yogurt ever.  Even my kids argue over who gets the last one.  I love that it's packed with protein but there are no added sugars, etc. It's a non guilty dessert- like pleasure for me these days and doesn't get in the way of weight loss!
Marina L.
My favorite yogurt because it is high in protein and low in sugar. It is also a Greek yogurt so it is thicker. The flavors are great too and you don't taste that artificial sweeter you can sometimes taste in yogurt
Kelliann F.
Branford
I LOVE this yogurt and the cherry may be my favorite of all. Triple Zero has no added sweeteners, has lots of protein and is completely delicious! No comparison to Chobani. We buy it every time we grocery shop.
Ashley S.
Dayton, KY
This is my favorite yogurt since they stopped selling muller! It has tons of protein in it for people that work out like myself and it tastes great. Smooth and not bitter! Would recommend to others.
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
These yogurts are delicious! I love that they are one of the healthier Greek yogurts at the grocery store but they are still delicious. Often when buying Greek yogurt you have to mix it with fruit to make it taste good but not this one! It's really good just by itself!
Tara N.
I love this yogurt! The flavor is rich and the texture is smooth. With no added sugar, artificial sweeteners, or far it's a great sweet treat. The 15g of protein keep you feeling full. I highly recommend it!