BY DANNON

Dannon Oikos Triple Zero – Be Unstoppably You™! Unlike some other protein snacks, it has 0 fat, 0 added sugar*, and 0 artificial sweeteners – plus 15g of protein per 5.3 oz. Each spoonful combines a full, creamy flavor with the sweetness of Stevia, a zero–calorie sweetener and sugar substitute sourced from the stevia rebaudiana leaf. *not a low calorie food see more...

Carrie H.
Beaumont, TX
Great tasting yogurt and good for you. i always eat yogurt for breakfast and have tried many brands that are out there. dannon triple zero is one of my favorites out there. bought from my local grocery store. i would recommend to others to try if you are looking for a great tasting greek yogurt!
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
Hands down my favorite yogurt. These are great to add to your morning routine or as a snack through out the day. If you do weight watchers or any type of dieting program this is a great product. For weight watchers its a 0 point food. I like to mix it with granola.
Bailey B.
Boston, MA
The macros on this are so good! I bought it originally for the high protein, and now I continue to buy it in the vanilla flavor for my morning smoothies. It's a bit more expensive than most greek yogurts in the tubs, but for me, it's dependable and tasty.
Megan D.
Not my favorite. I prefer yoplait whips as opposed to this because of the texture. This was my first time trying a greek yogurt and I was not much of a fan. It was too tart for me
Maggie B.
the triple zero yogurts are actually the worst I have ever had. they are so fake sweet tasting and I can't even get through one cup without wanting to throw it away.
Amber M.
Covington, GA
I have not had this flavor, but I had the strawberry one. And I love it! It's a great source of protein, and the flavor is on point.
Rylee B.
Victoria, KS
oikos zero is the absolute best yogurt out there because it's so low in sugar and tastes awesome and the texture is good too
Alyssa M.
Palm Harbor, FL
I was really impressed with the triple zero yogurt when I first tried it! This flavor is very good.
Brittany O.
Great taste, lower carbs, and lots of protein. You can't lose with this yogurt.
Laura V.
Banana flavored yogurt is LIFE! Lower in sugar, great flavor, extra protein pack a punch. I like to freeze it and eaten it partially frozen. It's like healthy dessert