BY DANNON

Dannon Oikos Triple Zero – Be Unstoppably You™! Unlike some other protein snacks, it has 0 fat, 0 added sugar*, and 0 artificial sweeteners – plus 15g of protein per 5.3 oz. Each spoonful combines a full, creamy flavor with the sweetness of Stevia, a zero–calorie sweetener and sugar substitute sourced from the stevia rebaudiana leaf. *not a low calorie food see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Rachel A.
I l o v e this yogurt. The texture is creamy and not watery like some competitors and the "zero" line makes all the difference. Lower sugar, calories, and fat, and higher protein!
Kaitlin F.
Omg this is my favorite yogurt ever! I was very scared for a long time to try Greek yogurt, but when I finally did I was so happy. So creamy and the flavors are always on point. The banana Creme is my favorite!
Melissa N.
If you have a sweet tooth like i do, these have all the flavor without feeling guilty. I work in a fast paced environment, so this is a great protein packed snacked to keep me going or a quick breakfast. My co-worker and I are both hooked on these.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I enjoyed this flavor but it's a little dry tasting. It tastes like a banana Laffy taffy minus the crazy sugar
These are very healthy, low carbs and calories and a great source of protein.
Laura V.
Banana flavored yogurt is LIFE! Lower in sugar, great flavor, extra protein pack a punch. I like to freeze it and eaten it partially frozen. It's like healthy dessert
Shauntel M.
anthony
My favorite Greek yogurt brand! It's got amazing taste but less sugar than most. I love that it's not covered in sugary fruit on the bottom it's just thick and creamy.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
Hands down my favorite yogurt. These are great to add to your morning routine or as a snack through out the day. If you do weight watchers or any type of dieting program this is a great product. For weight watchers its a 0 point food. I like to mix it with granola.
Bailey B.
Boston, MA
The macros on this are so good! I bought it originally for the high protein, and now I continue to buy it in the vanilla flavor for my morning smoothies. It's a bit more expensive than most greek yogurts in the tubs, but for me, it's dependable and tasty.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This yogurt is AMAZING! I never use to like greek yogurt until Oikos banana creme! Come to think of it I dont even like bananas but for some reason I am obsessed with this yogurt! Its high in protein, healthy and taste like dessert!
Carrie H.
Beaumont, TX
Great tasting yogurt and good for you. i always eat yogurt for breakfast and have tried many brands that are out there. dannon triple zero is one of my favorites out there. bought from my local grocery store. i would recommend to others to try if you are looking for a great tasting greek yogurt!