BY OIKOS

Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero Banana Crème is made with the sweetness of Stevia, a zero-calorie sweetener and sugar substitute sourced from the stevia rebaudiana leaf. It has 0 added sugar*, 0 artificial sweeteners, and 0 fat—plus 15 g of protein per 5.3 oz. cup.

*Not a low calorie food

INGREDIENTS: CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, CHICORY ROOT FIBER, WATER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF NATURAL FLAVORS, MALIC ACID, BETA CAROTENE AND ANNATTO EXTRACT (FOR COLOR), STEVIA LEAF EXTRACT, SEA SALT, VITAMIN D3, SODIUM CITRATE.

Nicole M.
Lindenhurst, NY
Nutrition value (high protein and relatively low calories / sugar) keeps me coming back! The variety of flavors keeps growing and i am loving them all. Great afternoon snack to hold me over until dinner time
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
We are very picky in this household about yogurt. This is one of the very few kinds we like. The taste is good and they have great flavors. The consistency is nice too and it's a good snack.
Shaina L.
Tampa
I absolutely love this yogurt! All the protein, none of the fat, easy on carbs! It fits into my macros easily and the taste is amazing! And throw in some pb fit and you have peanut butter banana deliciousness!
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
This is a perfect anytime snack. I pack mine in my lunch for work or have it for breakfast. I love the banana flavor and it's really creamy. It has 15 grams of protein and no added sugar and 0 grams of fat. Super yummy. High in fiber so helps keep me full.
Amanda J.
Woodridge
This creamy incredibly yummy yogurt is not only good for your body but an awesome breakfast option! This yogurt is on the higher end in price but pretty affordable at $1 a piece. This yogurt has changed the game for me in accountability for eating breakfast as a busy mom on the go!
Tatiana E.
Lithonia , GA
This is truly the BEST flavor of yogurt I've ever tasted! If I could but this specific favor from the store in a case I would stop buying other brands completely !! Oikos Please start producing 12 - 16 packs !!! The best flavor of Greek Yogurt !!
Katie J.
Oshkosh , WI
This tastes just like the filling of a banana cream pie! But without all the gross calories. I would highly recommend trying this flavor, along with their other flavors they have. Other favorites are orange cream and who can resist the pumpkin pie flavor during this season?!
Amy M.
Jermyn, PA
This was delicious. I like to have yogurt for breakfast but this could have honestly been a dessert. This was the first time I tired this flavor. oikos has the best Greek yogurt. So creamy and delicious!
Jessica B.
This has quickly become my new favorite yogurt flavor. It has just the right amount of sweetness and doesn't taste artificial. The yogurt texture is perfect. Definitely a yummy treat.
Melissa N.
If you have a sweet tooth like i do, these have all the flavor without feeling guilty. I work in a fast paced environment, so this is a great protein packed snacked to keep me going or a quick breakfast. My co-worker and I are both hooked on these.