Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtOikos
DANNON OIKOS TRIPLE ZERO BANANA CRÈME

DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO BANANA CRÈME

by Oikos

Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero Banana Crème is made with the sweetness of Stevia, a zero-calorie sweetener and sugar substitute sourced from the stevia rebaudiana leaf. It has 0 added sugar*, 0 artificial sweeteners, and 0 fat—plus 15 g of protein per 5.3 oz. cup.

*Not a low calorie food

INGREDIENTS: CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, CHICORY ROOT FIBER, WATER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF NATURAL FLAVORS, MALIC ACID, BETA CAROTENE AND ANNATTO EXTRACT (FOR COLOR), STEVIA LEAF EXTRACT, SEA SALT, VITAMIN D3, SODIUM CITRATE.

[product:amys-penne-pasta-with-frozen-vegetables-pesto-bowls-9oz] ?
Start your review of DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO BANANA CRÈME!
Pretti E.
Marietta, GA
DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO BANANA CRÈME uploaded by Pretti E.
This was not great tasting. To me the texture was very paste like. Me pairing it with any actual 🍌 did not help. I will stick to the regular. #influenstereats #influenster
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,481 reviews
DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO BANANA CRÈME uploaded by Sheri P.
An absolutely delicious flavor. It tastes like banana cream pie. I love that it has 15 grams of protein with 0% added sugar, zero artificial sweeteners and 0% Fat. Greek yogurt is my favorite and is filled with probiotics. A tasty, healthy treat.
Zachary G.
Duluth, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Best Greek yogurt EVER! Amazing macros! Best tasting one out there. Banana creme and cherry are two top favs!
Michelle M.
Oceanside, NY
Do not be afraid by the word banana! This flavor is the perfect amount without becoming overbearing. This snack is very filling and satisfied a sweet craving that I was facing for days! Not usually a lover of yogurt but very good!
Sarah B.
Springfield, OR
DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO BANANA CRÈME uploaded by Sarah B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This tastes really good. Still on the sweet side for me but love that it is low sugar and packed with protein. This taste like a dessert in my opinion. Great replacement for sugary sweets and added nutrition.
Alexzia H.
DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO BANANA CRÈME uploaded by Alexzia H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best Greek yogurt I’ve tried! High in protein and not to high in carbs! Perfect for muscle building and a great snack to add to your diet! I can’t wait to try the other flavors they have.
Crystal G.
Bountiful, UT
I love this! And I love that there is so much protien. It definitely helps me hit my macros. I love that it doesn't have real banana but doesnt have a strong artificial flavor. I'm allergic to banana so this is perfect!!!
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
I love this yogurt. The flavor is amazing it has a decent amount of protein and no added sugar and no fat. It’s great if you are changing your diet.
Vanessa F.
Oxnard, CA
My daughter really likes these so they are a must in my household. She likes to have them as dessert right after dinner. She thinks it's ice cream LOL as it is very sweet. Very very sweet. You will have a hyper child but it'll be totally worth it as they'll be full and happy
Derek B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this yogurt! The high protein is just what I needed since I was looking to build muscle.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...