DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO APPLE CINNAMON uploaded by Weena Kaissare B.DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO APPLE CINNAMON uploaded by LaTayia A.DANNON® OIKOS® TRIPLE ZERO APPLE CINNAMON uploaded by Tara N.

BY OIKOS

Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero Apple Cinnamon is made with the sweetness of Stevia, a zero-calorie sweetener and sugar substitute sourced from the stevia rebaudiana leaf. It has 0 added sugar*, 0 artificial sweeteners, and 0 fat—plus 15 g of protein per 5.3 oz. cup.

*Not a low calorie food

INGREDIENTS: CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, CHICORY ROOT FIBER, WATER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF NATURAL FLAVORS, STEVIA LEAF EXTRACT, BETA CAROTENE AND FRUIT JUICE (FOR COLOR), SEA SALT, MALIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, VITAMIN D3.

Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
My absolute favorite yogurt! It's very creamy and smooth but it's also on the thicker side so i don't feel like I'm drinking a smoothie. It's totally natural with lots of protein and fiber to fill you up and make your body happy. Calories are lower, only 120, because it uses stevia leaf to sweeten but it doesn't have the weird stevia aftertaste. Stevia is the only natural sweetener that the body really knows what to do with so it's the healthiest sweetener option. Crazy tasty, crazy healthy!
Ashley W.
norwalk, iowa
I buy these for my husband to take in his lunches to work. He has tried coconut, coffee, lemon, orange, strawberry, apple cinnamon and salted caramel and he has liked hem all so far.
Janine G.
Commerce City, CO
my morning breakfast in a smoothie or with my cut fruits yhis yougurt taste so yummy. I love that this yogurt has a high amount of protien without the funny taste.
Weena Kaissare B.
Newport news, VA
Me and my husband are on a diet after all the eating in our wedding. I love this one coz it zero fat and claims to have no artificial flavor, i believe this available in shoprite and stop and shop. We have been having this actually since last year and i don't see ourselves changing our brand anytime soon:)
LaTayia A.
I'm finding that I really like the pills triple zero. Yesterday I had the peach and today I had apple cinnamon. Again, this one is super smooth and I love that there's just a hint of apple cinnamon. Not an overwhelming taste at all. I'll definitely be adding this to my weekly grocery list.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
This is a pretty good flavor, not my favorite but still good. You can taste the apples and cinnamon but it isn't very strong. These yogurts are priced fairly, these particular ones you have to buy in single packs. These are a great source of protein and very good for you!
Autumn C.
This is by far the best yogurt I’ve ever had. The only problem is that I feel like I can only find it in stores locally during the fall. I love to mix in granola with it for that apple pie taste
Tony B.
chicago, IL
Oikos provides a really good yogurt. The zero line has exactly what it says, zero of all of the major things people watch, sugars, carbs, etc. flavor and texture are great for a Greek yogurt and the flavor is awesome!
Sasha P.
Nashville
It’s a yogurt you won’t feel guilty about eating with a not-so-artificial taste. There’s no mixing involved, no fruit at the bottom, just classic yogurt with a twist.
Tara N.
This is a great Greek yogurt. No added sugar or artificial sweeteners and fat free. Each container has 15g of protein so it keeps you full. The apple cinnamon flavor is great and serves as a great healthy product to curb sweet-tooth cravings.