DANNON® OIKOS® TRADITIONAL GREEK YOGURT STRAWBERRY FLAVOR

by Oikos

Dannon® Oikos® Strawberry Traditional Greek Yogurt is a delicious Greek yogurt with 150 calories, 11 g of high-quality protein, and a good source of calcium and Vitamin D* in every 5.3 oz. cup.

*Oikos yogurt has 3 g of saturated fat per 5.3 oz.

INGREDIENTS: YOGURT (CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, CREAM, ACTIVE YOGURT CULTURES), SUGAR, STRAWBERRIES, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, BLACK CARROT JUICE CONCENTRATE AND ANNATTO EXTRACT (FOR COLOR), NATURAL FLAVORS, CARRAGEENAN, POTASSIUM SORBATE (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS), VITAMIN D3, SODIUM CITRATE, MALIC ACID.

CONTAINS LIVE AND ACTIVE CULTURES: S. THERMOPHILUS & L. BULGARICUS.

Anyone else LOVE oikos yogurt ? 🥰
Él Sobor Es Excelente Y No Es Muy Dulce
Start your review of DANNON® OIKOS® TRADITIONAL GREEK YOGURT STRAWBERRY FLAVOR!
Product Highlights
“OMG I just had this for the first time today and I'm hooked!” in 1 review
1718 Moston Drive
One of my favorite ways to start my day. It is so delicious. It is really high quality. It is such a good price for what your getting. It's my favorite Greek yogurt brand right now. Best price for best quality I have found. And they aren't all full of them selfs which is nice.
Fairborn, OH
Greek yogurt is my favorite! I prefer the thick, rich texture over the thinner consistency of regular yogurt. I always have Oikos strawberry Greek yogurt on hand at home for a quick, protein packed snack.
Halal, Kosher, Paleo
Byron Center, MI
Really great for a nice quick snack, but not as healthy as others. I liked the taste and how there were real strawberries inside. This company could really take off though if they used a nicer packaging.
Vegetarian, Vegan
Jeffersonville
I have tried many Greek yogurts but Dannon oiko triple zero is my favorite. I buy a variety pack from Sam’s and it is a tremendous value. I buy it regularly. It is the best consistency of any other yogurt I have tried. I will definitely but it again.
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Kosher
Great Greek yogurt. I would recommend this to anyone looking for wholesome healthy snack. Any time of the day!! One of my favorite yogurts right now. Come in the perfect size and they don’t have any bitter taste to them.
Bristow, VA
Love this with granola. Super affordable especially when I can get them on a 10 for $10 deal. I buy then 10-20 at a time since we go through with these all of the time. Will continue to purchase. Makes a great snack for my son to take to preschool.
Las Vegas, NV
This is by far my favorite greek yogurt. it’s not only tasty but perfect for smoothies. it has a perfect texture contrary to some greek yogurts which can tend to be a little chalky. i absolutely love this one it’s worth trying.
Benton, TN
This is the best snack to have a good flavor and still be lower on calories and much better for you. I eat atleast 3 cups a week, it's super convenient to bring to work with me and store in the fridge for a midday snack!!
Louisville
I love how thick and flavorful this yogurt is. I’ve never liked traditional yogurt because of the consistency. One cup of this in the morning fills me up and gets me going.
Lemoore, CA
DANNON® OIKOS® TRADITIONAL GREEK YOGURT STRAWBERRY FLAVOR uploaded by Terily B.
I love the taste of this Greek yogurt. I like that the fruit is on the bottom and you could either stir it to mix the fruit and yogurt together or don't stir it and just enjoy the different tastes and textures. It is easily digestible and I can get by just eating one container of it. I prefer the 5.3 oz size. It is creamy and not too tart or too sweet and even though there are no bananas in the yogurt it sure does taste like it with the Strawberry when stirred. It doesn't taste like regular yogurt because it is Greek yogurt. If you like a rich not too tart flavor to your yogurt then this would be a yogurt for you to try. The cost is about the same as other brands and it comes in a variety of flavors. I always choose this one over the other brands of Greek yogurt because of its smooth and creamy texture nice and thick but not too thick.