DANNON® OIKOS® TRADITIONAL GREEK YOGURT RASPBERRY uploaded by Daphne W.DANNON® OIKOS® TRADITIONAL GREEK YOGURT RASPBERRY uploaded by Daphne W.

BY OIKOS

Dannon® Oikos® Raspberry Traditional Greek Yogurt is a delicious Greek yogurt with 160 calories, 11 g of high-quality protein, and a good source of calcium and Vitamin D* in every 5.3 oz. cup.

*Oikos yogurt has 3 g of saturated fat per 5.3 oz.

INGREDIENTS: YOGURT (CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, CREAM, ACTIVE YOGURT CULTURES), SUGAR, WATER, RASPBERRIES, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, NATURAL FLAVORS, BLACK CARROT JUICE CONCENTRATE (FOR COLOR), POTASSIUM SORBATE (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS), SODIUM CITRATE, VITAMIN D3, MALIC ACID.
CONTAINS LIVE AND ACTIVE CULTURES: S. THERMOPHILUS & L. BULGARICUS.

• I was mistaken on which Oikos product i chose to review. ...1 Answers
Dayna C.
The texture and taste is goo. The price its ok. I have only try the Raspberry flavor but I would like to try other flavors. I have shared it with family and friends some say it's ok. And some say they stick to the one's they use. I like to try new products but I have only tasted this one once. But will defently by again but in other flavors
Kristie D.
Great product great tasting. My mom love's this stuff. She said it tastes like the best yogurt ever. Always have to buy it because it doesn't compare to any other brand. It is pretty affordable in my opinion. If you love yogurt you must try it.
Bailee O.
Great Falls, MT
My absolute favorite yogurt of all time. I’m so glad I discovered this because it taste amazing. I love the raspberry flavor especially. This yogurt honestly taste more like a treat to me and has helped me lose weight by not indulging in ice cream. I would recommend this to everyone I absolutely love it!!
Geneva D.
Philadelphia , PA
I buy this brand for my daughter and with her funny taste buds this is one of the only Greek yogurts she actually likes..she says it doesn’t have a funny smell and with every spoonful she gets a burst of flavor.
Avril C.
Butler, PA
Love this. Very creamy and delicious. So many flavors. The texture is thick but not runny and it has a very rich creamy flavor. It is very affordable. I just wish they came out with a lactose free version but I love them and always buy them.
Tom B.
Uxbridge
It tastes so good! Love packing one in my lunchbox every day to enjoy on my snack break at work. It fills me up and it’s low calorie too so it’s nice to eat a snack that’s both healthy and delicious without feeling like I’m endulging.
Laura M.
Blountsville, AL
I really love Greek yogurt and this one is one of the best it's so rich in flavor and texture. Raspberry has always been an amazing flavor to me but in this Greek yogurt it is beyond amazing
Emily L.
Orchard Park, NY
My favorite yogurt of all time I love raspberry everything. Although I prefer the triple zero oikos yogurt they don’t have it in raspberry yet to I buy the classic raspberry. Super creamy, rich, and delicious. I find chiobani to be bitter and I can never finish a container, but this I devour no problem.
April Graham F.
Bowling Green
I love anything raspberry and I love yogurt I'm too aweful fond of Greek yogurt but oikos is the exception I don't buy it often cuz it's not my favorite but it'll do
Dina R.
Saint louis
I bought the last one at Walmart and I loved the raspberry flavor. Very smooth and delicious. I typically purchase Chobani but wanted to try this brand since I saw the raspberry flavor and I love raspberries! It’s a very easy and gears on the healthy side as snacks are concerned.
Nicole A.
Swansea, MA
I was mistaken on which Oikos product i chose to review. Not a fan of the yogurt. It leaves an after taste.