DANNON® OIKOS® TRADITIONAL GREEK YOGURT PLAIN FLAVOR uploaded by Celine S.DANNON® OIKOS® TRADITIONAL GREEK YOGURT PLAIN FLAVOR uploaded by MeetAndrea G.

BY OIKOS

Dannon® Oikos® Plain Traditional Greek Yogurt is a delicious Greek yogurt with 190 calories, 20 g of high-quality protein, and a good source of calcium and Vitamin D* in every 8 oz. cup.

*Oikos yogurt has 6 g of saturated fat per 8 oz.

INGREDIENTS: CULTURED GRADE A MILK.

CONTAINS ACTIVE YOGURT CULTURES INCLUDING S. THERMOPHILUS AND L. BULGARICUS.

Lanie B.
Stilwell
If you looking for the perfect fat free greek yogurt, look no farther. Oikos is creamy and delicious. It is my go to brand, better than store brands, Fage and Chobani, in my opinion. There are very few products that I refuse to sub brands for, Greek Yogurt is one of them and Oikos is my go to!  I use it anywhere you would use sour cream - on baked potatoes, in recipes, on mexican food, in chili, in oatmeal, I even make an incredible fat free protein cheesecake with it and fat free cream cheese - healthy never tasted so good.
Martha R.
Leominster, MA
Not the most calorie friendly but it’s full of other good things. I love mixing this with some granola and raw honey for a test snack or breakfast that holds me up. Not too sour and it’s nice and think. Every time I go to the supermarket this is in my cart
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
One of my favorite plain yogurt. It might be a little sour but mix it with honey, granola bars and fruits- dry or fresh. I can say it is very healthy and very fulfilling. Sometimes I eat it this as my desert but most of the time is breakfast.
Karen 🎀.
Great for smoothies! It’s has a smooth great taste. Not expensive it’s at an affordable price! Taste like Vanilla just like it says but it’s still healthy with nutrients. It’s always what I buy when I’m in the mood for smoothies.
Trang N.
Oh my favorite in the morning. 3 spoon fulls straight from the carton (I’m the only one that eats it). Perfect for my “diets”. Full of protein & perfect for a quick bite. Takes a while to get use to the weird taste. But I love it now, plain or with add granola. Constantly rebuying
Samantha S.
S Portland, ME
I use this in place of sour cream and it’s also a great additive for smoothies throw some vanilla in there and it will taste amazing. Plus it’s healthy for you. Everyone should try this in place of sour cream. My 8 year old even loves this stuff.
Lilee H.
Albuquerque, NM
This is my go-to Greek yogurt! It has an amazing taste for the price. I’ve been getting this yogurt for years and I’ve always loved it. My favorite is sprinkling some fruit on top - it’s the best! Always a must have on my grocery list!
Jessica F.
I love this yogurt compared to all the other vanilla greek yogurts I have tried. This yogurt does not have a sour flavor and it does not dry your mouth out. It is super smooth and silky and has a very fresh vanilla flavor. I definitely recommend this product.  Dannon Oikos Greek Nonfat Yogurt Vanilla
Stephanie H.
stollings
This has a refreshing flavor a nice thick consistency. You can add berries or melons, granola, you can use it in place of sour cream. I even like to toss some into my protein smoothies for an extra kick of protein.
Anna L.
I absolutely love this Greek yogurt! It is so very healthy and can be used in different types of dishes as long as plain is purchased. The value is great for what you get. I would definitely buy again.
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
Since this Greek yogurt is plain without any sweeteners, fruit, etc, what do you, if anything, like to mix into your plain Oikos Greek yogurt?