DANNON® OIKOS® TRADITIONAL GREEK YOGURT PLAIN FLAVOR

by Oikos

Dannon® Oikos® Plain Traditional Greek Yogurt is a delicious Greek yogurt with 190 calories, 20 g of high-quality protein, and a good source of calcium and Vitamin D* in every 8 oz. cup.

*Oikos yogurt has 6 g of saturated fat per 8 oz.

INGREDIENTS: CULTURED GRADE A MILK.

CONTAINS ACTIVE YOGURT CULTURES INCLUDING S. THERMOPHILUS AND L. BULGARICUS.

Since this Greek yogurt is plain without any sweeteners, fruit, etc, what do you, if anything, like to mix into your plain Oikos Greek yogurt?
Start your review of DANNON® OIKOS® TRADITIONAL GREEK YOGURT PLAIN FLAVOR!
North Bay Vlg, FL
Great for smoothies! It’s has a smooth great taste. Not expensive it’s at an affordable price! Taste like Vanilla just like it says but it’s still healthy with nutrients. It’s always what I buy when I’m in the mood for smoothies.
Jamesville
I love this yogurt, and the price is great. I like to add flavorings and fruits to my yogurt and this brand is very mild. Some are very chalky and this one is not.
Philadelphia
I purchase this yogurt when it is on sale, it is a great source of protein for my diet.  The taste is a little more tart than I was used to at first but I have adjusted.  Sometimes I add some honey for flavor.  I love to also put this in my smoothies as well.
Virginia Beach
I love love love mixing plain vanilla Greek yogurt with fresh fruits or jam or even peanut butter with a slice of toast or a bagel it's the perfect break fast. This yogurt is the perfect texture to me, not to light and runny but also not to firm.
Louisville, KY
I use this for my meal prep. It has great nutritional value, but tastes like sour cream. The texture is better compared to other brands of plain Greek yogurt. I buy it when I have to have the Greek yogurt. I would probably recommend it to others.
Leominster, MA
Not the most calorie friendly but it’s full of other good things. I love mixing this with some granola and raw honey for a test snack or breakfast that holds me up. Not too sour and it’s nice and think. Every time I go to the supermarket this is in my cart
I usually mix it with granola and berries for breakfast or snack. I like the texture. When I want to go for something healthier I use this plain yogurt to substitute sour cream and even mayo. Is a good choice!
S Portland, ME
I use this in place of sour cream and it’s also a great additive for smoothies throw some vanilla in there and it will taste amazing. Plus it’s healthy for you. Everyone should try this in place of sour cream. My 8 year old even loves this stuff.
Hawthorne , CA
One of my favorite plain yogurt. It might be a little sour but mix it with honey, granola bars and fruits- dry or fresh. I can say it is very healthy and very fulfilling. Sometimes I eat it this as my desert but most of the time is breakfast.
Ann Arbor, MI
I buy Greek yogurt a lot for recipes as substitutes and sauces. This Greek yogurt has a thicker consistency than others I’ve tried which makes it great for making tzatziki or adding some lemon and using as a sour cream substitute.