BY OIKOS

Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I really enjoyed this. Dannon's greek yogurts aren't too tart or sour, so they blend well on the tongue. This is a sweet and tropical flavored mix of fruits. It reminds me a little of the yoplait pina colada yogurt of my youth (my mom, would buy it a lot) but if that was now a grown up greek yogurt version.
Angie L.
While I love Greek Yogurt, Dannon is one of the few brands that the taste doesn't seem "overly bitter" to me. This is one of my favorite flavors however I am not giving it 5 stars because I seem to have a difficult time finding it in stock in my area. I feel like I'm hitting the jackpot when I do get lucky and stumble across it!
Elise N.
Beltsville, MD
I love pina coladas but this definitely did not meet my expectations with the flavor profile. Maybe I am biased since I love the drink so much, but it wouldn't be something I would purchase again.
karen S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Great yogurt, I purchased this in bulk at my local warehouse. This is like a pina colada in a cup! These can be put in the freezer for a frozen treat as well. Very refreshing for the summer. Will buy again for sure.
Olivia B.
Staten Island , NY
Tastes like you're sipping a Pina Coloda on a beach in the Caribbean! Its not artificial tasting at all, and doesn't have that bitey taste other greek yogurts have.
Mandy N.
Springfield, MO
This is so delicious. Such great flavor and its so light. I just recently started eating greek yogurt and found this limited flavor and really like it. Its not overpowering its just the right amount of flavor
Michelle M.
Savannah, TN
I'm not the biggest fan of yogurt but I really love this flavor and brand! It's so good for your health! It's hard to eat healthy, but this makes it easy.
Lola B.
It like Dannon Oikos because it's not too thick, it doesn't make me feel sluggish or leave a nasty after taste. I couldnl it all day if I wanted to
Dana M.
Irving, TX
The taste was off. Tastes way too imitated. The texture was a bit runny. Not sure if I got a bad batch. It was ok but wouldn't try again
Trina K.
Daleville, IN
Flavor is good but just a little too thick

I loves this brand and I like the fact that it has twice the protein of regular yogurt.