BY OIKOS #67 in Yogurt

Dannon® Oikos® Key Lime Traditional Greek Yogurt is a delicious Greek yogurt with 150 calories, 11 g of high-quality protein, and a good source of calcium and Vitamin D* in every 5.3 oz. cup.

*Oikos yogurt has 3 g of saturated fat per 5.3 oz.

INGREDIENTS: YOGURT (CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, CREAM, ACTIVE YOGURT CULTURES), WATER, SUGAR, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, LIME JUICE CONCENTRATE, SODIUM CITRATE, NATURAL FLAVORS, FRUIT JUICE CONCENTRATE & TURMERIC (FOR COLOR), POTASSIUM SORBATE (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS), VITAMIN D3.
CONTAINS LIVE AND ACTIVE CULTURES: S. THERMOPHILUS & L. BULGARICUS.

Buy on Walmart
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Omg do I love this stuff. The flavor is sooo creamy without being too heavy. I’m not a big yogurt fan but this doesn’t taste like your typical yogurt. I usually eat this when I’m on the go and can’t sit down for breakfast. #dannon #keylime #yummy DANNON® OIKOS® TRADITIONAL GREEK YOGURT KEY LIME FLAVOR
Renee K.
Flora
If you love Keylime pie this is definitely a yogurt you should try. You could add some crumbled up graham crackers to it or put it on a graham cracker and you would have yourself a little mini key lime pie without all the guilt. This is the thickest creamiest yogurt I’ve ever tried and it is so good.
Olivia B.
OMG!! This flavor tastes ABSOLUTELY amazing! I would say that it is around the same price as the majority of yogurts in their brand and size, but it is so creamy and delicious! My only complaint would be that there is a bit too much added sugar, but the protein is great in it!
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
Greek yogurt is the only yogurt I dare to eat anymore. It has a great flavor and as long as you stir it a thick and creamy consistency. You can find it at any chain grocery store local to you! I have turned my friends on to Dannon Oikos and they love it!
Carla C.
Ca
I absolutely love this flavor of yogurt! Key lime  is definitely the best one , with low in sugar , it is a great post gym snack . The flavor is spot on , with no after taste . I Isley get the 4 pack it is cheaper and I can’t eat just one !
Hannah W.
ephrata
I really like this yogurt it has a great lime flavor that isn't to dull but also no to overpowering. It's good for a quick little breakfast in the morning but also a good snack during the day. I buy this at my local Weis markets for a good price. I would recommend.
Kelly T.
Chicago
The Greek yogurts in general have a rich, creamy texture. They have more protein than traditional yogurt & satisfy a sweet tooth if you freeze the and have them for dessert. My favorite flavors are Key Lime & Black Cherry.
brandi s.
Louisville
GREAT flavor!! I go back and forth with this and the lemon meringue. They are wonderfully perfect for curving your sweet tooth. I definitely recommend. Great value for the taste. I eat these two flavors nearly everyday!
Samantha E.
Barnegat, NJ
I’m not a huge fan personally of Greek yogurt, but the flavor of the key lime makes this a good choice. I love the slight tart and sweetness of key lime and the thickness of the yogurt is normally an issue for me, but I like this one a lot
Joshua W.
I tried this because I like key lime pie. Obviously, that's not the healthiest thing. But Dannon key lime pie yogurt held up really well, flavor-wise. And it has much higher nutritional value.
Sara A.
Antelope, CA
Which is your favorite flavor?
Lexi W.
What is you favorite flavor?
Sabrina W.
College Park, GA
What ways have you used oikos greek yogurt before in recipes before?
Lexi W.
Is this your favorite yogurt?
Keenia S.
Does this provide the same nutritional values as plain Greek yogurt?