BY OIKOS

Dannon® Oikos® Key Lime Traditional Greek Yogurt is a delicious Greek yogurt with 150 calories, 11 g of high-quality protein, and a good source of calcium and Vitamin D* in every 5.3 oz. cup.

*Oikos yogurt has 3 g of saturated fat per 5.3 oz.

INGREDIENTS: YOGURT (CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, CREAM, ACTIVE YOGURT CULTURES), WATER, SUGAR, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, LIME JUICE CONCENTRATE, SODIUM CITRATE, NATURAL FLAVORS, FRUIT JUICE CONCENTRATE & TURMERIC (FOR COLOR), POTASSIUM SORBATE (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS), VITAMIN D3.
CONTAINS LIVE AND ACTIVE CULTURES: S. THERMOPHILUS & L. BULGARICUS.

Danielle S.
Lake ozark, MO
I love the key lime flavor. It is really thick and creamy and is more like a treat! I bring them to work for a snack and when I am craving something sweet. It also has 11g of protein so it helps me meet my daily goals
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Omg do I love this stuff. The flavor is sooo creamy without being too heavy. I’m not a big yogurt fan but this doesn’t taste like your typical yogurt. I usually eat this when I’m on the go and can’t sit down for breakfast. #dannon #keylime #yummy DANNON® OIKOS® TRADITIONAL GREEK YOGURT KEY LIME FLAVOR
Renee K.
Flora
If you love Keylime pie this is definitely a yogurt you should try. You could add some crumbled up graham crackers to it or put it on a graham cracker and you would have yourself a little mini key lime pie without all the guilt. This is the thickest creamiest yogurt I’ve ever tried and it is so good.
Olivia B.
OMG!! This flavor tastes ABSOLUTELY amazing! I would say that it is around the same price as the majority of yogurts in their brand and size, but it is so creamy and delicious! My only complaint would be that there is a bit too much added sugar, but the protein is great in it!
Kelly T.
Chicago
The Greek yogurts in general have a rich, creamy texture. They have more protein than traditional yogurt & satisfy a sweet tooth if you freeze the and have them for dessert. My favorite flavors are Key Lime & Black Cherry.
Samantha E.
I’m not a huge fan personally of Greek yogurt, but the flavor of the key lime makes this a good choice. I love the slight tart and sweetness of key lime and the thickness of the yogurt is normally an issue for me, but I like this one a lot
Karen R.
Middletown
 My absolute favorite flavor of yogurt. Not too sweet but just enough to make you think you could be eating dessert. Buy this all the time, baby & husband love it too. Price is not bad, usually goes on sale every other week or so so it's easy to keep in stock
Katrina W.
Decatur, GA
This is a great yogurt brand. Before tasting this brand I did not like yogurt. I would recommend it also in lemon. DANNON® OIKOS® TRADITIONAL GREEK YOGURT KEY LIME FLAVOR
Norm M.
Kenmore
I eat a lot of yogurt. I really like this product, not only for its great taste, but great price too. I also like to get the plain and blend it with fruit into smoothies.
Carla C.
Ca
I absolutely love this flavor of yogurt! Key lime  is definitely the best one , with low in sugar , it is a great post gym snack . The flavor is spot on , with no after taste . I Isley get the 4 pack it is cheaper and I can’t eat just one !
Sara A.
Antelope, CA
Which is your favorite flavor?
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
What is you favorite flavor?
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
Is this your favorite yogurt?
Sabrina W.
College Park, GA
What ways have you used oikos greek yogurt before in recipes before?
Keenia S.
Does this provide the same nutritional values as plain Greek yogurt?