BY OIKOS

Dannon® Oikos® Cafe Latte Traditional Greek Yogurt is a delicious Greek yogurt with 160 calories, 11 g of high-quality protein, and a good source of calcium and Vitamin D* in every 5.3 oz. cup.

*Oikos yogurt has 3 g of saturated fat per 5.3 oz.

INGREDIENTS: YOGURT (CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, CREAM, ACTIVE YOGURT CULTURES), WATER, SUGAR, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, FRUIT JUICE AND BLACK CARROT JUICE CONCENTRATE (FOR COLOR), NATURAL FLAVOR, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM CITRATE.
CONTAINS LIVE AND ACTIVE CULTURES: S. THERMOPHILUS & L. BULGARICUS.

Treasure L.
Carolina Bch, NC
This is my jam. My absolute FAV Greek yogurt. Some coffee flavored foods can been over the top and artificial tasting, but this yogurt gets the warm rich flavors of coffee without assaulting your tastebuds. The yogurt is smooth and creamy and is just an all around great way to start my day.
Karen A.
Its not a overbearing coffee flavor just enough to give it flavor. I am not usually a big yogurt person but had a coupon so gave this brand a try and now I'm hooked. It's also not a bitter Greek yogurt like lost.
Pamela J.
Robinsonville, MS
This was recommended to me, so I gave it a try and I actually liked it. Most yogurt to me have a bad smell and tastes like baby food, but not this one. Whatever fruit flavor it is, it is very dominant/potent with it and you actually will think you are eating that fruit and not yogurt. I recommend that anyone and everyone should at least try this yogurt and I promise it is delicious and good.
Shawnna R.
I really thought babbling would work on a review site for credit as a review, but i guess not,.
so, here is my review on this product, i feel like it charges less than it should. it does an outstanding job, smells great, reliable prices, gentel product, will be recommending it to other people. can i stop now?
Melissa S.
Texas
I was leery of trying this product because it wasn't the traditional yogurt I grew up on but I broke down and bought some on sale (it seems a little pricey otherwise) but it was surprisingly good and I will try it again, I love peach yogurt and didn't see it in that flavor when I purchased it.
Heather E.
I love Greek yogurt but this is by far my favorite flavor! The Café latte is so delicious and not the slightest bit overbearing. I would even go so far as to say that it is one of the less rich flavors available. Pairs well with most breakfasts too!
Holly M.
Rochester, MN
We love this yogurt at our house. It's such a great snack and such a delicious flavor. It seems like whenever I open one around here somebody wants me to share with them :)
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
I was never a yogurt person, much less a Greek yogurt person but after trying this flavor (among others) I am hooked! So many delicious flavors to choose from 😁
kathygraves
I don't like greek yogurt. I've tried a couple of times and had to throw the container away. The consistency is heavy and something about them make me shudder.
Andrea O.
Woodinville, WA
If you are verry hungry and there is nothing cooked, its the perfect snack for you to hold on until your meal is ready. Also is great for a quick breakfast