DANNON® OIKOS® STRAWBERRY GREEK NONFAT YOGURT uploaded by Amber C.

BY OIKOS

Dannon® Oikos® Strawberry Greek Nonfat Yogurt is packed with 12g of protein*, and is a good source of Vitamin D.

*Per 5.3 oz.

INGREDIENTS:  CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, WATER, CANE SUGAR, STRAWBERRIES, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF CORN STARCH, NATURAL FLAVORS, VEGETABLE JUICE (FOR COLOR), CAROB BEAN GUM, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, VITAMIN D3.
CONTAINS ACTIVE YOGURT CULTURES INCLUDING S. THERMOPHILUS AND L. BULGARICUS.

Samantha D.
I am usually not a huge fan of yogurt, but the Dannon Oikos Greek Nonfat Yogurt is amazing! It tastes wonderful. I believe it to be a good value, especially when Kroger has a sale on the yogurt. My family and I purchase it often, usually at least once a week.
Megan S.
Indian Land, SC
my husband buys these non-stop. It's an excellent addition to the blender for a smoothie. Nice strawberry flavor not too heavy on the sugar. It is affordable. And I will continue to buy it.
Toni H.
I think that strawberry anything is my favorite.  This brand of yogurt is thick and creamy.  Although, I cannot eat too much of it in one sitting, I enjoy it in my smoothies, parfaits, protein shakes, and by itself.  If you freeze it, it tastes almost like ice cream.
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
Dannon Oikos Greek Nonfat Yogurt in Strawberry is my favorite yogurt. If it's strawberry flavor I'm trying it. For me it's a bit leaning towards the pricey side since I tend to shop on a budget but the amount of protein that you get is worth it. It has a nice smooth creamy taste and is a great snack.
Jennifer A.
Evanston, IL
This is one of my favorite yogurts! Compared to Chobani's fruit on the bottom Greek yogurt, it's more inexpensive and fewer calories for about the same portion size. It's so delicious and creamy and will be buying this a lot more in the future.
Alison F.
Northville
Dannon strawberry greek yogurt is the only yogurt my dad will eat - we buy it in value packs from costco and the family eats the other flavors. Buying a lot at once seems pretty expensive but when you do the math its not. its healthy too.
Chelsey N.
Orlando , FL
Love this light snack sweet and satisfying but healthy and gets me though the midday snack cravings. Great for the price and has just about every flavor you could think of ! My go to yogurt
ana v.
This product is good when you are in a hurry and it's always available in all supermarkets and the flavor scare all I like price is good and it is a healthy product to eat and test good I would recommend to anyone
Rafael S.
Orlando, FL
This yoghurt has a smooth, creamy texture and a very good flavor. It’s nutrition facts are average when compared to similar brands but overall it’s a good product.
Kelly F.
Pittsford, NY
This is my favorite brand of Greek yogurt. Something about it is so creamy and delicious. I love eating these for lunch and topping some fruit on it! Super good!
Chris N.
Baton Rouge, LA
Will you be coming ou with some new flavors soon
Mayra R.