Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtOikos
DANNON OIKOS STRAWBERRY GREEK NONFAT YOGURT

DANNON® OIKOS® STRAWBERRY GREEK NONFAT YOGURT

by Oikos

Dannon® Oikos® Strawberry Greek Nonfat Yogurt is packed with 12g of protein*, and is a good source of Vitamin D.

*Per 5.3 oz.

INGREDIENTS:  CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, WATER, CANE SUGAR, STRAWBERRIES, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF CORN STARCH, NATURAL FLAVORS, VEGETABLE JUICE (FOR COLOR), CAROB BEAN GUM, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, VITAMIN D3.
CONTAINS ACTIVE YOGURT CULTURES INCLUDING S. THERMOPHILUS AND L. BULGARICUS.

Are these really good?
Will you be coming ou with some new flavors soon
Start your review of DANNON® OIKOS® STRAWBERRY GREEK NONFAT YOGURT!
How would you rate this product?
Aileen D.
So far this is my favorite greek yogurt as far as flavor and texture. It's good as or part of breakfast and a great snack throughout the day. The little pieces of fruit are a nice addition.
Angela S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my absolute favorite Greek yogurt. Its so creamy and tasty! Added with a little granola and its the perfect breakfast for me 😋
Lynette R.
Kingman
I like strawberry yogurt and this yogurt is not too sweet or too tarts. It is just right.
Roman H.
Sacramento, CA
Hands down my favorite Greek yogurt. Good flavor even if you just get plain yogurt. Most yogurts or Greek yogurts upset my stomach accept this one and it's tasty
ana V.
This product is good when you are in a hurry and it's always available in all supermarkets and the flavor scare all I like price is good and it is a healthy product to eat and test good I would recommend to anyone
Cindy G.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite greek yogurt! I mix granola, fresh fruit, smoothies and even some recipes for a lighter option. Love this stuff!
Alison F.
Northville
Dannon strawberry greek yogurt is the only yogurt my dad will eat - we buy it in value packs from costco and the family eats the other flavors. Buying a lot at once seems pretty expensive but when you do the math its not. its healthy too.
Lorraine G.
Hemet, CA
I love this yogurt, it's the creamiest and the flavor is rich and full of strawberries. It tastes rich and smooth and is worth the price. Its a great value and very affordable for the size.
Jaime C.
Arlington, VA
I like the creaminess and amount of flavor in Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurts. I frequently buy them in the grocery store when they are on sale. The cost is good either way. This is not my first choice in yogurt because of the amount of sugar, but definitely a runner up.
Charlotte M.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite of all the yogurts. Greek yogurt is usually very bitter but this one is sweet and delicious as soon as you mix it. It doesn't taste like fresh strawberries but I really enjoy it nonetheless. I always keep these stocked for an easy snack.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...