Dannon Oikos Plain Greek Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Cindy M.

BY OIKOS

Dannon® Oikos® Plain Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
Great for Cooking.
Grade A.
Fat Free. see more...

• "Good to use as a substitute for sour cream or in dips." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a sweet tooth so this is like a perfect desert for me." in 1 review
Cindy M.
Katy
I love this yogurt! It is the perfect substitute for sour cream if any meal! I am Hispanic and sour cream, or in our case now Oikos Greek yogurt, is a must have ingredient for just about every recipe. Our favorite meal to make with Oikos is sweet potato nachos! All the flavor, none of the guilt thanks to my favorite yogurt! The best part of it all is, my kids are none the wiser! #MomWin
Chelsea H.
Medford, NJ
Probably the best Greek yogurt I’ve had. I️ used to like chaboni more until I️ tried this. For a Greek yogurt it’s still super creamy and doesn’t have that smell some Greek yogurts have.
Annette P.
This is something I typically purchase once per week. I find that Greek yogurt is a very healthy option if the plain variety is used. For flavor, I will usually add chopped fruit, or a tiny bit of granola, or cinnamon. Eating it without added sweetener takes some time to adjust to, but it's definitely worth cutting your sugar intake.
mallorie c.
Evansville, IN
This is, without a doubt, my go to yogurt! I love that it's plain in taste, but so filling. I mix it with fresh fruit & granola for a mid day snack. I especially love to pair it with strawberries and peaches. It doesn't make me feel weighted down, or like I've eaten the worst meal possible. Definitely recommended.
Caitlin S.
Kissimmee, FL
I never liked greek yogurt before until I tried Oikos. It is the perfect consistency, not too thick, but still perfect for greek yogurt. I usually buy the original flavored ones and use it as a healthy substitute for sour cream. It's perfect to put on baked potatoes, tacos, chile and more! I need to try the other flavors soon.
Jene W.
Fort Riley, KS
In love w. This brand..I use it for so many things... I use it has sour cream for tacos and taco salads, I use use it for baking, I use it to make protein dip for pretzels or just to eat plain. 10 out of 10❤
Tiffany H.
Dawsonville, GA
I don't usually like any type of yogurt let alone greek because of the texture, but this stuff is great with dips! I get a french onion soup dry mix and dip some Fritos in there.. My mouth is watering as I speak!
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this yogurt. I use this in everything I cook. It adds a thickness and richness to a lot of my dishes without all of the fat! Works best in smoothies, soups, as a sour cream alternative---highly recommended!
Steph C.
Platte City, MO
Great plain yogurt. Good to use as a substitute for sour cream or in dips. I get the singles and add Torani SF syrup and strawberries for a delicious, healthy breakfast. Good, rich texture.
Imani W.
East Orange, NJ
This is one of my favorite yogurts. I combine it with a little granola and honey and I am good to go! This is actually apart of my diet to gain an hour glass shaped body.