BY OIKOS

Dannon® Oikos® Plain Greek Nonfat Yogurt is packed with 15g of protein* and is a good source of Vitamin D.

*Per 5.3 oz.

INGREDIENTS:  CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK.
CONTAINS ACTIVE YOGURT CULTURES INCLUDING S. THERMOPHILUS AND L. BULGARICUS.

• "Good to use as a substitute for sour cream or in dips." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a sweet tooth so this is like a perfect desert for me." in 1 review
Caitlyn C.
Clinton
Oikos is my favorite common brand of yogurt, and their plain Greek yogurt pairs PERFECTLY with fresh fruit. I’ve tried so many different yogurt brands, but now I️ almost exclusively buy Oikos. I️ love the flavor.
Jillian N.
Binghamton, NY
this is my FAVORITE yogurt. for the price and versatility, you can't beat it! I eat it with my oatmeal for breakfast, as it's creamy and you could put berries on top. But it is also tangy, so you can substitute it for sour cream. I would HIGHLY recommend this.
Chelsea H.
Medford, NJ
Probably the best Greek yogurt I’ve had. I️ used to like chaboni more until I️ tried this. For a Greek yogurt it’s still super creamy and doesn’t have that smell some Greek yogurts have.
Cindy M.
Katy
I love this yogurt! It is the perfect substitute for sour cream if any meal! I am Hispanic and sour cream, or in our case now Oikos Greek yogurt, is a must have ingredient for just about every recipe. Our favorite meal to make with Oikos is sweet potato nachos! All the flavor, none of the guilt thanks to my favorite yogurt! The best part of it all is, my kids are none the wiser! #MomWin
Melissa W.
Love the creaminess DANNON® OIKOS® PLAIN GREEK NONFAT YOGURTwithout the calories or sugar. Super healthy snack for my husband and I when we have a sweet tooth as we like to add nuts, berries, honey, and even protein powder on occasion. My hubby loves mixing peanut butter in it which I had never seen before and it’s really tasty!
Laila F.
Pittsburgh, PA
i like buying my yogurt in bulk because its cheaper that way. i can get this at my local grocery stores and, convenience stores, and walmart. it is a good value and healthy for a breakfast! i like it because it keeps my full and has lots of protein in it
Chastity J.
Abilene, TX
I love Greek yogurt. I like the ones with fruit the best but I love to use the plain yogurt in smoothies to get my protein and make it creamy. It is a little tangy but not too bad. It is not real expensive either and easily found at the grocery store or Walmart.
Tuqa y.
Queens, NY
This is the perfect snack to have and is just easier to buy in bulk and pack it out for the day. Sometimes I'll add granola or honey if I feel like something extra sweet but it is absolutely amazing I would definitely recommend it whether you are watching what you are eating or not
Maryl-lyn C.
Kissimmee, FL
I am a bit of a picky eater and I absolutely love this yogurt! It goes great with everything. The best part is I can even get my boyfriend to eat it and he eats like a college kid. I always recommend this to my family and friends.
Stacy L.
Stockbridge
I am addicted to this yogurt. It makes my shakes so smooth and creamy. It helps to keep me full in between meals. It also gives me the protein I need to meet my goals.
Karen A.
What's some flavors you recommend and what's your favorite? I've only tried the banana cream and the coffee.
Jennifer M.