BY OIKOS

Dannon® Oikos® Plain Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
Great for Cooking.
Grade A.
Fat Free. see more...

• "I'm not a sweet tooth so this is like a perfect desert for me." in 1 review
  • "Good to use as a substitute for sour cream or in dips." in 1 review
Holly M.
Holly M.
Wadsworth, OH
I only buy plain, non-fat Greek yogurt because I'd prefer to add my own flavor and don't like sweeteners. Dannon's Oikos hits on everything I'm look for!
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Kissimmee, FL
I never liked greek yogurt before until I tried Oikos. It is the perfect consistency, not too thick, but still perfect for greek yogurt. I usually buy the original flavored ones and use it as a healthy substitute for sour cream. It's perfect to put on baked potatoes, tacos, chile and more! I need to try the other flavors soon.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
I love this yogurt. I use this in everything I cook. It adds a thickness and richness to a lot of my dishes without all of the fat! Works best in smoothies, soups, as a sour cream alternative---highly recommended!
Imani W.
Imani W.
East Orange, NJ
This is one of my favorite yogurts. I combine it with a little granola and honey and I am good to go! This is actually apart of my diet to gain an hour glass shaped body.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Wichita
Dannon Oikos Plain Greek Nonfat Yogurt has to be one of my favorite Greek yogurts. I do like the plain yogurts to cook with
jene w.
jene w.
Fort Riley, KS
Foodie Expert
In love w. This brand..I use it for so many things... I use it has sour cream for tacos and taco salads, I use use it for baking, I use it to make protein dip for pretzels or just to eat plain. 10 out of 10❤
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Davidson, NC
Foodie Expert
I hate basically anything sweet, so this is great for me! I can taste the difference between the great value plain yogurt and this brand, good quality.
Michasia D.
Michasia D.
Love using this as a replacement for sour cream. Can not tell a difference when put into a recipe.
Annette P.
Annette P.
Foodie Expert
This is something I typically purchase once per week. I find that Greek yogurt is a very healthy option if the plain variety is used. For flavor, I will usually add chopped fruit, or a tiny bit of granola, or cinnamon. Eating it without added sweetener takes some time to adjust to, but it's definitely worth cutting your sugar intake.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Dawsonville, GA
I don't usually like any type of yogurt let alone greek because of the texture, but this stuff is great with dips! I get a french onion soup dry mix and dip some Fritos in there.. My mouth is watering as I speak!