Dannon® Oikos® Plain Blended Greek Nonfat Yogurt 32 oz Tub uploaded by Prycilla G.

BY DANNON

Oikos is the official yogurt of the NFL. see more...

Karen A.
Karen A.
Bellflower, CA
I use plain Greek yogurt in place of sour cream. It's the best. Tons of protein and it's just simply delicious. Add a little bit of honey and fresh fruit and you don't need flavored yogurt. Totally worth switching from regular yogurt and ditching sour cream for this wonderful tasting product.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
I love this yogurt for when I'm preparing smoothies i feel like it's a healthy option for yogurt. the consistency is really good it's thick and it tastes delicious. i would recommend this yogurt especially if you make smoothies.
Lucero V.
Lucero V.
Richmond, VA
This is my favorite greek yogurt to buy. It blends well with other flavors and has minimum ingredients. I sweeten it with stevia and fruit. The only con is that it is expensive.
Heather Engvik H.
Heather Engvik H.
Plainview, NY
Love plain yogurt is really yummy Buy this product in a heartbeat I think it was really yummy really good I put them recipes I absolutely love this yogurt
Breana E.
Breana E.
Mc Clure, OH
It is delishious and it tastes so good. I honestly did not think that I would like it, but I do and it is awesome if you mix it with fruits!
Prasanna P.
Prasanna P.
Its good product . easily available in all grocery stores. its great brand I brought this product from target . we use it daily .
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
Port Charlotte, FL
I don't care for the flavor and the price of this . it taste nasty . I will not buy this product again
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Dexter, GA
Since trying greek yogurt, it is the only kind I will eat. This brand is creamy and has great flavor.
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
North Oxford, MA
I love using this yogurt to make smoithies because it tastes great wjile still very healthy
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Staten Island, NY
Another one of my daughter's go to snack. Easy to serve for a quick snack on the go.