Dannon® Oikos® Plain Blended Greek Nonfat Yogurt 32 oz Tub uploaded by Prycilla G.

BY DANNON

Oikos is the official yogurt of the NFL. see more...

Jordan  W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the greek nonfat yogurt. I usually get the vanilla flavor and treat it as dessert when I'm craving something sweet! I put in some chocolate chips and peanut butter to make it a little bit more of a dessert and treat myself!
Laila F.
Pittsburgh, PA
i like buying my yogurt in bulk because its cheaper that way. i can get this at my local grocery stores and, convenience stores, and walmart. it is a good value and healthy for a breakfast! i like it because it keeps my full and has lots of protein in it
Prycilla G.
Los Banos, CA
Love this yogurt. I was pretty sceptical about plain yogurt. But my kids love it for there Morning parfaits. Normally they like flavored yogurt and are able to eat this one plain with no complaints. So if my kids love it I love it.
Tuqa Y.
Hicksville, NY
This is the perfect snack to have and is just easier to buy in bulk and pack it out for the day. Sometimes I'll add granola or honey if I feel like something extra sweet but it is absolutely amazing I would definitely recommend it whether you are watching what you are eating or not
Colleen K.
Seattle, WA
Love this nonfat yogurt! the macros are on point and inline with my diet goals. The greek yogurt has a creamy flavor and delicious quality to it. Love this product overall and would definitely repurchase in the future.
Madison O.
Huntington , WV
I like this yogurt okay, plain yogurt isn't my favorite but it's healthy and a really convenient snack, it tastes good and isn't expensive. It has a good flavor and I would recommend it to others definitely
Lina J.
Love this for my smoothies and to eat it with cereal. Not so sweet it has the right amount of sugar. Got all the ladies in my family hooked on this. Really healthy as well.
Stacy L.
Stockbridge
I am addicted to this yogurt. It makes my shakes so smooth and creamy. It helps to keep me full in between meals. It also gives me the protein I need to meet my goals.
Karen A.
Bellflower, CA
I use plain Greek yogurt in place of sour cream. It's the best. Tons of protein and it's just simply delicious. Add a little bit of honey and fresh fruit and you don't need flavored yogurt. Totally worth switching from regular yogurt and ditching sour cream for this wonderful tasting product.
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
I love this yogurt for when I'm preparing smoothies i feel like it's a healthy option for yogurt. the consistency is really good it's thick and it tastes delicious. i would recommend this yogurt especially if you make smoothies.