Heather W.
I was not a fan of Greek yogurt when I first tried it. But then I bought the Oikos brand on the recommendation of a friend and I loved it. Oikos is by far the best tasting Greek yogurt out there in my opinion. I love the Peach flavor and I buy this in the 4 pk to take to work. As a nurse I often have to rush through my break and find this easy and quick to eat and it keeps me full for hours. I like the peach, blueberry and banana cream flavors and I eat one of these every day at work.