DANNON® OIKOS® PEACH GREEK NONFAT YOGURT

by Oikos

Dannon® Oikos® Peach Greek Nonfat Yogurt is packed with 12g of protein*, and is a good source of Vitamin D.

*Per 5.3 oz.

INGREDIENTS: CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, WATER, CANE SUGAR, PEACHES, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF CORN STARCH, NATURAL FLAVORS, FRUIT & VEGETABLE JUICE (FOR COLOR), CAROB BEAN GUM, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, VITAMIN D3.
CONTAINS ACTIVE YOGURT CULTURES INCLUDING S. THERMOPHILUS AND L. BULGARICUS.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DANNON® OIKOS® PEACH GREEK NONFAT YOGURT!
Product Highlights
“I'm not a big fan of peach, but the flavor is actually pretty decent.” in reviews
Hudson
Oikos is my favorite Greek yogurt. Peach is one of my favorite flavors. Walmart usually has the best selection, but the big packs at Sam's Club are a good value too. The texture is so smooth compared to some of the other brands. I think this is the best Greek yogurt on the market and everyone should give it a try.
DANNON® OIKOS® PEACH GREEK NONFAT YOGURT uploaded by Shatoya W.
It’s actually the CRÈME BRÛLÉE FLAVOR🤗 I don’t really like yogurt but I tried the oikos zero and it’s pretty good so I had to try the other flavors! Only downside of this product is it’s made with whole milk and I drink coconut,cashew,or almond only! There’s 140 calories with 15 g of sugar but the triple zero has only 6 g! So you can eat the triple zero one to be healthier and the other on a cheat day! This yogurt helps with calcium for your bones,protein for your muscles,and has live and active cultures in it! I’m pretty satisfied with my purchase! S/n I added pecans and fresh sliced strawberries because I’m extra lol
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite brand and flavor of peach yogurt. When it comes in the 4 packs, it is always priced comparabley to yoplait, Dannon, and Chiobani. Although Chiobani is more expensive, oikos just tastes better and is more worth the money for the same nutritional benefits. The texture of the yogurt and the fruit are great and it doesn’t leave an artificial sugar taste in your mouth like other similar yogurts.
Brownstown, IN
This is my mom's favorite yogurt. She could eat this by the truck full. I have to agree. It's pretty tasty. I wish it was more readily available; it can be a bit hard to find at times. For the price, it's a great value. I rarely pay more than $1 a tub.
holyoke
I do not personally like greek yogurt in general, but my daughter eats these and says she loves the flavor. i get them most often at stop and shop while i do my grocery shopping. They are a little pricy for my liking but she likes them so thats all that matters.
Fargo, ND
This is an amazing peach flavored yogurt. I eat yogurt everyday for calcium being I was born lactose intolerant and this is one of the best tasting there is. I like that Dannon uses the Blue color for their greek yogurt, it stands out in the store.
Athens, GA
Great source of protein and amazing flavor. I bought it at Publix, and thought it was priced very well for the quality and quantity of the yogurt. I like to have them as a snack and they really fill me up. Definitely would buy again!
San Francisco, CA
I love peach yogurt and this is by for the best greek yogurt one that I got. I has a strong orchard fresh peach flavor and the greek yogurt flavor is quite nice. It is fairly healthy, at least better than other things you can eat. I would deff recommend to a friend.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm a fan of Greek yogurt simply because of the amount of protein it has. The peach flavor tastes great and it is enough to hold me over between meals. For roughly a dollar a piece it's enough to stave off hunger and serves as a great snack.
I really like this yogurt! You get tiny pieces of the fruit mixed in and has a great value! It couldn't compare to any other! I've got it a couple times at shop rite! There's nothing else you could add!

Looking for your answer?