DANNON® OIKOS® PEACH GREEK NONFAT YOGURT uploaded by Katie W.

BY OIKOS

Dannon® Oikos® Peach Greek Nonfat Yogurt is packed with 12g of protein*, and is a good source of Vitamin D.

*Per 5.3 oz.

INGREDIENTS: CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, WATER, CANE SUGAR, PEACHES, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF CORN STARCH, NATURAL FLAVORS, FRUIT & VEGETABLE JUICE (FOR COLOR), CAROB BEAN GUM, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, VITAMIN D3.
CONTAINS ACTIVE YOGURT CULTURES INCLUDING S. THERMOPHILUS AND L. BULGARICUS.

DANNON® OIKOS® PEACH GREEK NONFAT YOGURT
  • "I'm not a big fan of peach, but the flavor is actually pretty decent." in 1 review
Heather W.
I was not a fan of Greek yogurt when I first tried it. But then I bought the Oikos brand on the recommendation of a friend and I loved it. Oikos is by far the best tasting Greek yogurt out there in my opinion. I love the Peach flavor and I buy this in the 4 pk to take to work. As a nurse I often have to rush through my break and find this easy and quick to eat and it keeps me full for hours. I like the peach, blueberry and banana cream flavors and I eat one of these every day at work.
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite brand and flavor of peach yogurt. When it comes in the 4 packs, it is always priced comparabley to yoplait, Dannon, and Chiobani. Although Chiobani is more expensive, oikos just tastes better and is more worth the money for the same nutritional benefits. The texture of the yogurt and the fruit are great and it doesn’t leave an artificial sugar taste in your mouth like other similar yogurts.
Sarah G.
Hudson
Oikos is my favorite Greek yogurt. Peach is one of my favorite flavors. Walmart usually has the best selection, but the big packs at Sam's Club are a good value too. The texture is so smooth compared to some of the other brands. I think this is the best Greek yogurt on the market and everyone should give it a try.
Catherine P.
Bloomsburg, PA
Dannon makes a solid Greek yogurt. They have a wide selection of flavors to choose from and routinely have a limited edition flavor to try. Peach is my favorite out of all of the Dannon flavors and the Greek yogurt one is the best.
Veronica D.
BRONX, NY
Great tasting yogurt. Always find a sale in the supermarket for this product and that's great. It's ingredients and nutrition facts are much better compared to other brands
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Peach flavor yogurt it tastes so good I bought a couple of them and let me tell you different flavors they're all really good I have yogurt in the morning and it makes my day
Jenelle D.
Commerce City
Same as with Blueberry, my kids hate the texture of Greek yoghurt but I actually feel more satisfied with it vs. traditional yoghurts. I like the peach flavor, as well.
Alexis K.
Stroudsburg
Delicious! This brand has a good texture and pleasant flavor. It is super affordable and a good quality greek yogurt. There aren’t too many good brands left out there but this is one of them.
Amanda S.
This is my favorite brand of yogurt. Some Greek yogurts have a bitter taste and this one doesn’t at all. They’re also not too sweet and they’re low in calories. I’ve tried almost all of their fruit flavors and they’re all delicious. The brand also goes on sale a lot so it’s affordable.
Jamie B.
Goldston
Oikos makes the best peach yogurt. It's a tangy tart flavor that doesn't disappoint. The flavor isn't flat like most yogurts and it's smooth and creamy. Definitely my favorite brand